Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 02:19 AM

Cyril continued towards the inside of the building- it was devoid of any zombies. Thank heaven for short mercies. He stopped dead when he heard what sounded like breathing coming from inside a room up ahead. In the chilled silence of the building, he could have heard a pin drop.
"Is anyone there? HELLO?!"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 03:42 AM

Ooc: Chessire, the building Cyril is in is the one with Miranda's char, Jem, in it. That's who he heard breathing -.-; We arranged that before the start of the RP.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 05:26 AM

Ooc: eep, sorry, this rp must have it in for me. Or mbe it's just the buildings O.o. Anyways I'll hut my trap for now then xD

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 06:49 AM

"Now what you need to do is get out of there. The UBCS will be coming through, and you don't want to run into them. They're friendlies, yes, but they did something stupid and you don't want to get caught up in it." There was one last whirring sound before the voice added, "I'll be in touch. So don't panic when you hear me. My name's Carmen."

-----

Carmen turned off the speaker, turning to the screen with Cyril on it. Now he was an oddball, but his.. immunity to the sight of the dead things was promising in regard to his survival. His father had been a good man; though, admittedly, hard to explain all the deaths to. Eventually it had been a "Don't Ask, We'll Pay" agreement for the embalming that did happen.

Some deaths had just been too grotesque to go anywhere but the furnace.

"Boss?" It was her phone; she'd put it on speaker in case the UBCS needed her.

"What." She swiveled her chair around to glare at the camera screen they were visible on. She noticed that the leader seemed to flinch around the same time the glare began; good.

"It's Rogers. He's... acting funny. Keeps saying he's cold, and he started coughing about an hour ago."

"Shoot him. Now. Don't bother burning his corpse."

"But he's not-"

"Do it, you imbecile, or I'll have the other squad set the mall on fire with you all inside it." She turned back around, looking at the screen with the viewing room on it. The subjects inside were still. Well, as still as they usually were, since they never seemed to sleep. But they were locked up, which was all that mattered.

"..Yes, Boss."

A few minutes later, she heard a gunshot followed by a gurgling scream that faded into silence. She shut her eyes, not enjoying the sound of it. She didn't want anybody else to die.

----------

"No, she said to leave him alone. I shot him in the head anyway. Destroy the head and nothing happens." The leader nudged the body with his foot. "I can't figure out why she told us to terminate him. That's not the symptoms of Tango."

"Yeah, I know. I've got a bad feeling about this. What if there was something nasty in that vial?" The team's sniper glanced uneasily at the doors of the mall; they were locked and the gates were down, but he didn't think that would stop the zombies for long.

"She said it was just more Tango. I think maybe it was just a different strain; Boss said that not everybody can catch it in briefing."

"I missed that."

"I was the only one she told. It's a need-to-know basis."

"So... say I choke on something. Are you going to shoot me because I cough?"

"No, Jenkins."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 06-25-2010 at 07:21 AM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 10:44 AM

Lizzie wondered what to do. She'd called her parents, but no one picked up. Did that mean that her parents died, too...? She needed a weapon, she decided. Since she was good at using the javelin, then a spear would be best, but somehow using a spear against lots of zombies wouldn't be very effective, now would it..? Still, a makeshift spear might come in handy, having something would be better than having nothing at all, somehow. The empty office was full of only office supplies; paperclips, paper, binders...Nothing useful. She cursed inwardly, opening a door onto the other side. It was a janitor's closet.
Yes, a mop. That'll do, that'll do.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 12:08 PM

Shadow looked exasperated. "I was making for the sorority and frat houses, actually," she said. "But I got cut off from them by a ton of zombies so I had to change tactics. You could do worse than set up in one or both of those places."

Jem jumped nervously as he heard someone shouting. But it was obviously the voice of a living person, someone not undead. He shouted back, "I'm in the kitchen!"

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 12:26 PM

Arik nodded. "Yeah, reckon so. Uh." He scratched the back of his head. "The uh, there's an apartment up there-" He pointed up ward. "Not sure which one it is, I'd know it if we were on the floor I'm thinking of, there's a guy who's got a sh*t ton of weapons we can use if he'll let us. Come on."

-----

The mop appeared to be sturdy enough. Downstairs, there was the sound of a window breaking, followed by footsteps. However, the footsteps were different to that of zombies; these were thudding and careful. Suddenly, gunfire shot out; zombies groaned as they fell.

"Are there any civilians! Answer now!" The voice was clearly human; it was one of the groups for the UBCS. Not the one that had been in the mall, but one that had been scouring the city for signs of human life.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#28 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 12:45 PM

Ooc: Haha, I suck at life. It made me think for a moment, Woah, Lizzie doesn't have a gun---And then I was like. Woah. Stupid me.

Lizzie was half glad that someone else had come, someone with a gun. A weapon. Maybe she could have one? Not a gun, she didn't like those...But then what else would they have? Swords? Probably not.
"I'm here!" She called out, as loud as she possibly could. The sound attracted zombies nearby, which she had anticipated. Backing into the corner wasn't a good idea, but getting close to the zombies wasn't good, either. She took steps towards the stairs, brandishing them off with her mop, hoping the other person would arrive soon. She didn't trust many people, but right now she really needed the help.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-25-2010, 07:19 PM

"Wait," Ryan crawled towards the corner of the room, "Surely you can tell me more, if I have to get to the residential area I need tips, I know nothing about zombie's..." Ryan groaned in frustration. Great time for Carmen to desert him, she certainly had a gift for helping people he thought bitterly as he took out his irritation on a nearby chair leg.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-26-2010, 08:23 AM

Shadow nodded. "Let's go there, then," she said. "Then we can make for the campus, and the frat and sorority houses. Never been to the sorority house; I'm not a member. It's not the kind of thing I'm really interested in. I'm Shadow, by the way."

Said apartment was the block where Jem's mother and a few others lived. The guy with the weapons was convinced that the apocalypse had finally happened, and had wired the place up tight so that nothing, living or undead, could enter.

Closed Thread