Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-05-2010, 08:52 AM

Amella wondered why. So she asked. XD

"Why's that? It allowed it to make quick work of airborne targets and other heavyweight problems"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-05-2010, 08:57 AM

"NEMESIS I nearly killed several of our operatives. Actually, it killed almost the whole UBCS team at Raccoon City. Nicolai and Olivera barely escaped with their lives."

Outside the frat house, some of the newer Green Subjects - the Common Infected - had gathered. Some just stood in one place, others milled around restlessly. Others held their heads in agony and puked.

In the distance, the sound of sobs could be heard. The echoes made the noise sound eerie, but it was certainly human.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-05-2010, 09:02 AM

Ooc: Accross campus, where Shadow and Arik are.

Jem grabbed a bag that sat on a table in the kitchen and started to fill it with tins. "We need to take as much supplies with us as possible." He also took a lot of the beer cans and cigarettes that were lying around.

(#114 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-06-2010, 09:07 AM

Cyril just grabbed everything.

"Okay, we're somehow gonna have to get across campus without the dead guys eating our heads. I say we crawl through the shrubbery"

What Cyril didn't realise, of course, was the shrubbery would be the worst place to go; it could contain anything from Lickers to trapped Zombies or even a few Hunters.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-06-2010, 09:15 AM

"We're probably better off sticking to open areas," Jem said. "I've seen the movies and played the arcade games; it's always in the bushes that the bad guys get you."

(#116 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-06-2010, 09:21 AM

Cyril was inclined to do what he was told; so he agreed.

"I suppose that's true. So, shall we go now or wait for that red zombie to annihilate the door so it can chase us for extra fun?"

Of course, the problem with the open areas would be the green subjects; they were much faster than T-virus zombies, but were a lot easier to kill.

(#117 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-06-2010, 09:41 AM

"We can go out the fire exit, and close all the doors we go thru. That should hopefully slow it up a bit. And we make sure we're ready with our weapons."

Jem sighed. "I hope Mom is alright; then again, our neighbour is a survivalist. He should be keeping everything alright there."

(#118 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-06-2010, 09:59 AM

"And there I was thinking people like that must be mad." Answered Cyril.

(#119 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-06-2010, 10:11 AM

"He is mad. He was convinced before that the apocalypse was going to happen, and stockpiled food and weapons. It's only cuz of the whole undead thing that he seems sane now."

(#120 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-06-2010, 05:59 PM

"Perhaps he isen't mad, just paranoid. Anyway, he turned out to be much better off for his madness than a whole heap of people who are sane but dead now"

Closed Thread