Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-11-2013, 03:47 PM

"I'm advising you as an ally. It is better that we stay in a group, for now." He stroked his chin. "In fact, a united front in an escape may be better. The weaker of us would still be trapped, this is true, but they would be much harder pressed to ensnare us all again if we were to flee the Fabric at the same time."

Apep had, by this point, rested his head on the table, not wanting to add to the conversation.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-11-2013, 06:01 PM

Lilith shrugged. "Suit yourself," she said. "I'm just warning you, that if you don't come up with a plan soon, I'm just going to go by myself. God's influence is waning in the world, and he doesn't have as much power as he once did. I'm pretty sure I can keep myself from capture."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2013, 11:33 AM

"The Forgotten Horseman plans for our escape."

"Who whattie what now?" Apep lifted his head.

"Conquest." Death waved a hand and a few mugs of hot tea appeared, and he lifted one. "I know him too well to ignore the fact that he's working on a plan as we speak. It will take him a few more years; and by that point, the seals will be all but gone, and we merely need a punch from the outside to shatter the door completely."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2013, 12:04 PM

Lilith nodded approvingly. She lifted her own mug of tea to her lips. When she had drunk enough, she lowered the mug and said, "At least we have someone with brains working towards our common goal."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2013, 12:08 PM

"While he has grown weak, he knows how to work someone's emotions. I don't know who he'll be working with, but he always gets the job done." Death raised an eyebrow at Apep, who had managed to turn his tea into molasses that he was now spreading on toast.

"What? I can do tiny mischief. Just not like I used to." He sighed.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2013, 12:33 PM

"I would be happy enough to help, should my help be needed," Lilith said, finishing her tea.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2013, 12:56 PM

"As far as I can tell, they'll merely need a group of us to push from the inside once their own preparations are done."

"I'd like to see them pull the Fabric from Thoth's cold dead fingers." Apep scowled. "Stupid bird. And then kitty-b*tch bit my tail! Took a huge dent out of me."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2013, 03:21 PM

"If he's asleep, then he won't be able to protest," Lilith said. "My powers enable me to keep men in a deep sleep."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2013, 03:33 PM

"I'd rather see him dead than sleeping," Apep grumbled. Death patted the serpentine god on the head.

"He is merely the keeper of the keys, little serpent."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2013, 04:29 PM

"And of course, when the watchman sleeps, that is the best time to break thru the gate," Lilith replied.