Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 07:21 PM

Neph looked over at Kali and began to chant.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 07:25 PM

Kali raised her free hand, the one not holding the box, and began the spell as well. Apep whipped around, furious, and the air around his hands began to crackle.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 07:32 PM

Remy changed shape into the great serpent Jormungand and took Melody closer to Apep.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 07:55 PM

It wasn't Melody anymore; Ayezan had taken over. With a confidence that Melody would have killed to own, Ayezan leapt forward and cried out the words of the spell, ceremoniously tossing the powder at Apep, then smearing the rest across her forehead.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2013, 01:35 PM

"What the hell do you think you're doing to me?!" He coughed at the powder flying into his face, trying to cover his eyes, but he fell back as the spell was completed. A rush of energy left Amber's body and shot into the air, crashing into the roof of the barrier before smashing into the ground across the baseball field.

Said red burst flickered around before settling and folding in on itself, before a form took shape and solidified. There stood a man with half the body of a human and half the body of a snake, covered in scales and hair dark as dried blood.

"I will end you!" he shrieked in the older Egyptian language, before moving impossibly fast for someone of his size. Bastet however had already taken her lioness form and had pounced on his tail, dragging him backward and pinning him in place.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2013, 06:01 PM

Ayexan, still in Melody's body, stepped forward and caught the empty shell of Amber's body. She seemed largely unconcerned with Apep, as she could sense the Cat's presence hindering him.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-11-2013, 09:06 PM

Set immediately put his hands around Apep's throat. "One false move," he growled, "And I call over the storm to shock you."

Remy changed back into himself and picked up Amber's body. He immediately carried the limp, lifeless body over to Kali, who had Amber's spirit in the heart box.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2013, 01:51 AM

"Just try me, Sethy-boy, if you hurt me, you'll hurt your little Kitty-Cat too!" He grabbed Set's hands, calling up his powers - only to find puffs of smoke rising from his knuckles instead. He tried again, each time sounding more and more panicked and his slit-eyes widened. "NOOO!!!!"

Kali opened the heart box; when Apep had left Amber's body, it had undone the magic he'd set to repair the sacrifice wounds. This left the hole her heart had been ripped out of, and she set about replacing it and healing the surrounding tissues.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2013, 08:01 AM

Set laughed. "Missing something?" he said to Apep, pushing his hands away and grabbing Apep's wrists. "Something important?"

Remy said to Kali, "How long before she wakes up? It'll be easier to keep her safe if she's comatose."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2013, 02:25 PM

"She'll wake up when she has the strength to. Now that's she's in her body - one with very powerful magic, at that - she'll recover in a day or so." Kali shook her head. "Poor dear."

Thoth watched Apep struggle against Apep with some detachment. This wasn't the first time he'd watched them fight - and in the back of his mind, a little voice said this wouldn't be the last. He ignored it though.

"You little b*stards!" His voice had become shrill. "You have any idea what you've done!?"

Halestorm