Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#981 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-30-2010, 07:20 PM

"About that, yeah," Set said as he followed Josh to his house. "They thought it would be easier if we had our own place, rather than trying to find different homes to take us. I guess in some ways it is easier, but I hate all the fighting."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#982 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-30-2010, 07:25 PM

"I'm sorry." Josh said. They reached his house, a small but cute one-story place with a light, butter-yellow siding and white shutters. The sole front window, looking into the living room, had a flowerbox outside it with some pretty red flowers of some sort. The front steps were concrete, shaded by a little awning made of painted white metal supported by painted black iron bare. Josh opened the door and held it open for Set. "After you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#983 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2010, 07:30 PM

Set looked somewhat taken aback, but walked thru. "They all hate me, too. Well, Nessa doesn't any more, but everyone else does."

(#984 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2010, 07:34 PM

"I'm sorry. If I could, I'd let you stay here." Josh said. He gently closed the door after himself. "My, uh, my rooms over here." Josh said, leading Set through the living room to the kitchen, and form the kitchen into a small hallway with three closed doors and a flight of stairs going down to the basement. Josh opened the second door along to reveal his bedroom.

(#985 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2010, 07:40 PM

"I'll live," Set replied. He looked thru the door. "Nice room."

(#986 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2010, 07:51 PM

It was; the room had an airy, modern feel to it, with walls painted a cool grey so light they were almost white, and a linoleum floor of a similar color, but in a warmer shade of grey. He had a rectangular throw rug on the floor, a dark brown with white square designs on it.

It looked fairly cheap, and maybe a bit used, but it still fit the room's theme. All Josh's furniture was made with a dark woods, though the dresser was reddish like cherry while the bed was a more neutral brown. The bed, which was not quite a queen, but not quite a twin, had old woldwork, but crips, clean white sheets and two brown pillows.

"Thanks, designed it myself. I had to work for it, though; and, even then, everything but the bed came form garage sales."

(#987 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2010, 07:55 PM

"It looks great. You could do that for a living after you leave school."

(#988 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2010, 08:00 PM

Josh blushed. "Well, I was actually looking into clothes design, but I watch a lot of home decorating shows, and... well, you pick things up after a while."

(#989 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2010, 08:05 PM

"I don't. I'm not really good at anything. Well, cept one thing."

(#990 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2010, 08:07 PM

"What's that?" Josh asked.