Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-20-2012, 07:47 PM

Remy grinned, and once he was sure that Apep was really gone, changed back into himself and made his way back to the house.

Amber felt comforted by this. The heart settled down into a regular beat.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-20-2012, 08:02 PM

Kali smiled and removed her hand. "Rest well, Amber."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-20-2012, 08:19 PM

Remy arrived back at the house. "Well, I faced off against Apep and won," he commented.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2012, 08:30 PM

"I see that." Kali shut the box and stood up, gently resting it on the table. "I'm going to go up and check on Marut." She bit her lip. "I know you're angry with him. He still has much to learn of restraint and being vicious isn't the way."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-20-2012, 09:20 PM

As soon as Remy entered the room, Laila squealed. "Weeeeeeehmeeeeee!" She flailed her arms and ran over to him. Remy was like a second father to her.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-21-2012, 07:34 AM

Remy picked up Laila and turned on Kali.

"Isn't it?" he snapped at her. "Do you really think that patting his hand and telling him not to flip out on an enemy who can snap his neck in two seconds flat is going to do the slightest bit of good? Let me spell it out for you. Apep was never in any danger from Marut's power, cuz Apep is more powerful. He was taken by surprise, it's true, but after that, he would have unleashed his power directly at Marut... and you would also have been in the firing line, as you were holding on to Marut. While neither of you could have been killed, you both would have been seriously injured, and it would have been all Marut's fault.

"Had you not been there, I more than likely would have sucker punched him. How's that for a shock? I understand that Marut has a personal motive in all this, but power wise there's no way he can ever hope to take on Apep, even without the small fact that slinging tornadoes at Apep won't hurt him, but it'll damage Amber's body; Amber, the girl he supposedly loves. D@mn right I'm angry with him. I know more than anyone else here what terrible effects losing your temper can have on innocent people, and I know that the 'softly softly' method simply doesn't work. I think you'd prefer my so called 'vicious' way to Marut learning his lesson thru Amber's death."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2012, 07:40 AM

"Daaaaam!" Laila repeated, and Neph groaned; really, was it any use fighting it? It was like Laila was searching for the worst words to use.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2012, 03:39 PM

"I'm well aware of it too, or did you forget that I tromped all over India because my husband was murdered?" she snapped. "I'm hardly going to baby him; but the boy isn't going to see sense if all you're going to do is hit and yell. I'm not saying "Softly, softly," I'm saying treat him like the teenager he is! You hitting him would only exacerbate the issue and possibly have given Apep an open shot at the both of you while you had your backs turned." Kali stood up and sighed, rubbing her face.. "Now if you'll please excuse me," she added, much softer. "I need to go and tell Horus the new developments with Apep, Amber, and Marut. Do you know where he is?"

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2012, 04:14 PM

"Last I saw he was heading to see Helena. She's probably both smothered him and whacked him once or twice," Neph said.

"Biwdee!" Laila laughed. She called Horus 'birdie'.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-21-2012, 06:48 PM

"Yeah, and your approach would have seen Amber dead and both you and Marut hurt," Remy replied, angrily. "I do know something about parenting, unlike what you seem to think; I raised several kids."