Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-12-2012, 08:49 AM

Anubis was with Bastet at that moment.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-12-2012, 08:52 AM

Bastet had assumed her feline form and had taken a nap on one of Anubis's legs. She did this often and had told him he was the world's best pillow.

"Anubis, she-she accepted!" He had the biggest grin on his face. "I-I mean, she accepted the proposal and it turned out she was going to propose to me as well which... which is kind of blowing me away right now."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 08:57 AM

"I'm happy for you," Anubis replied. "Just don't feel you have to get married straight away; there's no rush."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 08:59 AM

"I understand, believe me." He looked down at the jade ring on his finger. "... Anubis, when the uh, when the time comes, would you be my best man? Or whatever humans call it. I don't know if it would be appropriate in the eyes of her human dad to just run off with her while claiming we're married."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 09:06 AM

"Of course I will," Anubis replied, gravely. "I would be honoured to."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 09:09 AM

Thoth paid no mind to the tone; that was normal. Bastet though batted Anubis's knee as a way to say, "Be more cheerful about this, this is a special thing!" XD She was purring away madly.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 09:21 AM

Anubis ignored the hint. He was physically incapable of smiling or showing happy feelings. XD But that didn't mean that he didn't feel them; just that they were normally kept hidden.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 09:23 AM

It didn't stop Bastet trying. XD

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2012, 09:32 AM

Even tho it was doomed to failure? XD

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2012, 09:34 AM

She would find a way. XD Such is the nature of the feline goddess.

*later*

Marut was still sitting in the living room; Amber breaking up with him had been strange and he was a bit blue just thinking about it.

Halestorm