Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-08-2012, 07:11 AM

Horus was feeling a lot better now that he'd talked with Isis. He knew that he wouldn't lose his mind over the issue of his mother having more kids again.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-09-2012, 07:40 AM

"Of course, your poor girlfriend has been worrying over you, too," Isis said. "She'll be glad to hear you're yourself again!"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2012, 09:39 AM

"I'll give her a call later," Horus said. "I just need a few moments to relax, first."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2012, 09:54 AM

"But of course. would you like me to make you a hot drink?" Isis asked.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2012, 10:01 AM

"I'd like that very much, Mom," Horus said, smiling for the first time in days.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2012, 10:17 AM

She kissed his cheek, then asked, "One of the modern drinks like tea or coffee? Or older, like milk and honey, or sahlab?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2012, 10:36 AM

"I'd really prefer sahlab," Horus replied. It would remind him of his childhood back in Egypt.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2012, 10:40 AM

"Of course, baby," Isis scurried inside. She sought out Osiris, who was reading something. He got her what she needed, and she quickly made the hot, fragrant drink for her son. It had a heady, heavenly almost vanilla-like scent.

She carried it out in a nice sky blue mug and handed it to him. "And here's some sahlab for my Golden Boy!"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2012, 06:32 PM

Horus took the cup. "Thanks, Mom," he said, taking a sip.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-12-2012, 08:37 AM

Apep watched this with some abject boredom on her TV, eyes staring at it blankly. Okay, this was boring. What else was going on in the world right now? She was a bit anxious to start some chaos but she knew it couldn't be outright chaos like what the cult did; that was a very, very bad idea right off the getgo.

On top of that, she'd dumped Marut - rather unceremoniously, she admitted, but she was getting bored of him too. Not to mention he'd been giving her suspicious looks whenever she acted funny; sigh, god-children were such pains.

Speaking of Marut-

Said god-child was in the living room when he noticed it - a strange choral singing in the back of his head. The statue of his uncle Sid noticed it as well and looked around from his perch on the table. "Oh my. That really can't be what I think it is, is it?"

"I doubt it. Even though we're all faith-based beings, there's too much faith in those guys right now for them to become human." Marut finished his bowl of curry and put it on the table; Kali had taught him how to make the best Indian food he'd ever eaten and now he spent nearly as much time in the kitchen as Neph and Isis.

"Well, I'm not sure what it could be then, little child."

-----

Thoth went to find Anubis to tell him the news - and also to ask him something incredibly important.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm