Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-24-2012, 08:35 PM

"It's sticky and sweet, but not pure-sugary sweet; it contrasts nicely with the crispness of the apple," she said, her cheeks going a little pink. "now, befor we get in line for the scrambler, I want you to watch it and tell me if you think you can handle it."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-24-2012, 08:42 PM

"O-kaayyyy-" He looked up at the ride and watched the people on it, raising an eyebrow. "... that reminds me of how I used to fly during monsoon season," he said dryly.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-24-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Bastet put a tentative foot on the path and almost squealed when she was able to stand on it. "Oooh my gosh I am on a rainboooww~" It was taking all of her energy to not turn into a cat and prance across it going 'nyannyannyannyaaaan~."
"That's what Bifrost is," Shaun replied. "The rainbow you see in the sky; that's the bridge. It leads to Asgard."

In fact, the castle of the Norse gods could be seen as they walked towards it. There was an almost perfect wall all around the perimeter; just one block was missing from the top of the wall. This block of stone lay just outside the gates.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 08:56 PM

"It's so pretty, I just want to skip around." ^_^; "I'm so sorry, I'm not usually like this at all." She noticed the brick and stared at it. "...um."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-24-2012, 09:19 PM

"That's the part of the wall which wasn't built," Shaun said. He then explained about the deal with the troll, and how Loki had gotten them out of it.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 09:22 PM

"...uh-huuuhhhh." Bastet just stared at him. "... I need to learn more about you Norse folk. You and the Native American High Spirits are the ones I know least about."

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 09:40 PM

Tina laughed at that. "Oh- oh- god- is it bad I can see your face in bird-form during- a storm like that?" she wheezed.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 09:43 PM

"Not at all. It actually is quite entertaining to tell the truth. There's nothing more freeing than having to find your way in a storm. You're able to take risks you'd never take in perfect weather."

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 09:58 PM

"We should try it together sometime," Tina said with a smile. She tugged him in line for the scrambler. "But until then, this will have to do."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2012, 10:06 PM

"It should be fun then." He thought for a moment, then started tickling her sides. "Gotcha!"

Halestorm