Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-23-2012, 10:20 PM

She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him. "Some college kid going to art school did it, actually... so, yes, I'm going to marry. But not until after I win the Nobel Prize," eh joked.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-23-2012, 10:21 PM

Thoth chuckled too and rested his forehead against hers. "You know I'd wait for you. I already have, after all."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2012, 10:24 PM

"How did you stand it for so long?" she asked. "You managed to back off and be my friend for so many years, but I knew you were hurting, longing for me to love you back. I just- I wasn't ready."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2012, 10:30 PM

"I don't know. I really don't." He looked a bit perplexed with himself. "There was just something about you - there still is - that's just completely captivating and I always find myself being drawn back to you. Even though it hurt for the longest time knowing that you would probably never care for me in the same way I cared for you, I did the best I could. I wanted you to see..." He fell silent. "... I wanted you to see that there were good men and gods in the world."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2012, 10:35 PM

She teared up at that. "And your proved it to me every single day," she said, cupping his face and then kissing him softly. "You managed to be a firend without expecting anything back; it wasn't some friend-zone thing and I- I'm grateful for that."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2012, 10:40 PM

Thoth kissed her back and played with some of her hair, smiling sheepishly. "Well, when you love someone that intensely, you'd do anything for them. Now, come on." He stood up and pulled her to her feet. "Let's go on more rides. Just, no roller coasters." o_o;

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2012, 10:43 PM

"How about scramblers? They spin, but stay on the ground," Tina said, taking his hand.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2012, 10:47 PM

He looked a little petrified, but nodded. "Alright."

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2012, 10:59 PM

"Not if you don't want to. We can also play the faire games, don't forget," she said.

Ooc: taking car to the shop, bbs

Last edited by spirit_queen : 07-23-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-24-2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
"Horus is getting ready to attack Isis, who's pregnant, and she won't believe me. We need to restrain him in order to fix his head and I was told by a reliable source that there's a certain ribbon that can hold him down, and that you know the way there."
Shaun nodded. "I can guess who told you," he said. "I'll show you how to get on Bifrost; you won't be able to get there without me. Do you want to go straight away?"