Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-06-2012, 07:05 PM

Set watched Josh sleep for a few moments, then woke him gently.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-07-2012, 12:17 PM

"Hmmmmph-wha?" Josh said as he stirred. He sat up and blinked at his boyfriend, his brown eyes a little bleary from sleep.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-07-2012, 07:06 PM

"I'm done now, it's time to go," Set replied.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2012, 10:41 AM

"That was quick," Josh croaked, his throat dry from having slept with his mouth open.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-10-2012, 07:31 PM

"Not really, think you've been asleep for a while."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2012, 09:03 PM

"Oh, really? Maybe that's why I've got a headache," he sighed.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-11-2012, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
"Mmm, interesting, I suppose," Zeus said. "But you didn't come all the way over here just to ask me something like that," he added pointedly.
"Well, er." Thoth scratched his neck anxiously. Ra, don't blow this, bird-brain, or you'll turn into an ibis again. "I know you never thought much about me, Zeus. I know you thought I was a spy when I first contacted you about visiting Greece, even though my intentions were always that of friendship and academic curiosity instead of animosity and war." He swallowed. "And you were also the one to threaten me after Athena told me, all those years ago, that she wasn't looking for anything beyond friendship with me at that time."

He wrung his fingers a bit. Goodness, he wished he had the Fabric back right now but it was still at Tina's. "When I met her human reincarnation here, I thought at first she was just that - a human, but one with a huge heart of gold and iron, athletic and beautiful. It didn't hit me until much later that this was really Athena and that I'd had the same first impression now as I had years ago; and the fact that she was being as cautious as before, but as a human, had me startled. When I found out why, I was furious, but it is perhaps a good thing that I was never told. I don't take kindly to the people I love being attacked; Ma'at can attest to that." Kali had already told Zeus pretty much everything that had happened.

"In light of recent events, including the cult and other things, I wanted to find you and ask you one of the most important things I've ever had in my mind. So." He inhaled nervously, and asked in nearly perfect Greek (which was one of the only languages he'd ever had difficulty learning), "Zeus, with your blessing, I wish to marry Athena. I will never falter in..." He paused, then mumbled in English, "Your language is extremely difficult to master."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-11-2012, 10:07 AM

"We can maybe go for a coffee first before we go home; you might feel better if you have a drink," Set said.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-11-2012, 01:16 PM

Zeus' face appeared to get grim. This was a ruse, of course; he was toying with Thoth. He seemed to glare at the tall, awkward Egyptian, and aid, "You wish to marry my daughter?" He stood and loomed over Thoth...

...and then burst into a huge, huge grin. "Good! About time you worked u the courage to do this!" he boomed.

"Coffee sounds wonderful," Josh sighed.

Last edited by spirit_queen : 02-11-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-12-2012, 09:20 AM

Thoth made a startled 'haww' noise and backed up a step, then about leapt out of his skin when Zeus grinned and actually fell onto the floor when he tried to get his balance back. XD "..wh-what?" He looked surprised, but happy. "I-I thought you... but... wha."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm