Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 11:44 AM

"Neph, you don't have to worry about me not wanting to look after Laila. Not to mention it might keep nosy people out; heard a few things about town about a house full of teenagers and no adults." Kali pulled a pan out of the oven and put the cake down on the counter. "In any case, I'd love to stay-"

Marut walked through and picked up an apple off the bowl on the table. "Hi, everybody. I'm glad you're back." He smiled at them all.

Kali stared at him. He looked terribly familiar but she couldn't quite place it... "... Ma'at's son, right?"

"Yep." He looked bored. "She didn't raise me really, her human folks did. Think I probably turned out better for it or I could've ended up like Horus, who she says is my dad, even though he's not."

"Then who is?"

He shrugged. "I'm not concerned about it. I'm just a kid, nearly grown up anyway. If he hasn't shown up by now, he won't."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 11:50 AM

"Could be anyone, if you think about it," Remy commented, somewhat insensitively.

"Cept me. Never slept with Ma'at. She never asked me to."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2012, 11:58 AM

"Good to see someone has sense. I can't believe about Horus." She shook her head.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-04-2012, 12:04 PM

"What's there not to believe?" Remy replied. "From what I've heard, he was almost as badly behaved as I was back then. Cept he had a better publicity machine."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2012, 12:22 PM

"He's been spoiled rotten since day one," she noted. "It got worse after he was king."

Marut just chewed on a bite of apple, looking intensely bored. Amber hadn't been home today so he didn't really have much to do.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-04-2012, 12:31 PM

"I bet. He probably milked that for all he was worth," Remy said.

"Anyway, this whole thing's not really cleared up yet, as such. We still need to find Apep and deal with him."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2012, 12:36 PM

"Who's Apep?" Marut blinked.

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-04-2012, 12:49 PM

"A chaos god, like me, but with nowhere near as much charisma," Remy explained.

"He basically lives to cause mayhem and doesn't care a d@mn about anyone but himself."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2012, 01:00 PM

"Like Horus to some degree then when Helena's not around." Marut frowned. "I would've suggested having Mother use a tracking spell; hers are phenomenal. But I know none of you like her so I won't even attempt to float the idea."

"Have you ever been to India, Marut?" Kali asked off-handedly.

"Nope. Mother wouldn't ever take me there. Said it was," he winced, "filthy."

Kali tinged red but it shortly faded. "I see."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-04-2012, 01:29 PM

"I don't dislike her," Remy said. "I hardly even know her. Maybe I could come with you to ask her. If Ma'at says no, then I'll just take her shape and cast the spell myself."