Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 10:56 AM

Osiris turned on the flashlight, which flickered reluctantly to life, but stayed. "Nifty." Osiris said, holding up the flashlight to better inspect it. "Well, right, I'll go look." He headed back for the basement, idly wondering whether or not he'd left a stain in the basement when his nose had bled. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 11:01 AM

XD

Thoth stayed upstairs to test the hot water, which didn't come on. The boiler was either off, or the electric wasn't on. He started to wonder what they'd do for money; they could certainly get jobs, most certainly, but according to the dictionary he'd read, workers under 18 usually only got the jobs that were minimum wage.

He sighed and waited for Osiris to come back.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 11:03 AM

Osiris found the thing he was supposed to be looking for, but had no idea what to do other than head back upstairs and tell Thoth. XD "I found it! Don't think it's working, though, if it's supposed to heat things; it's cold to the touch."

(#84 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 11:13 AM

"I'll take a look at it. Stay here." Thoth took the flashlight and went downstairs.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#85 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 11:16 AM

Osiris nodded. "So, Bastet, what do you think of thise sink thing? I tihnk it's pretty convenient, having water come inside the house like this."

(#86 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 11:17 AM

"It is. I've never seen anything like it before." Bastet opened one of the cupboards near the ceiling and pulled a glass out; it was upside-down, so the inside was clean, but the outside of it was coated in dust. "I assume these are like goblets of some sort."

Halestorm
(#87 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 11:19 AM

"Well, if they aren't, we can use them like that anyways." Osiris said. He reached up and picked out a wine glas. O.o "I like this one."

(#88 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 11:22 AM

"It's pretty." Bastet noticed something in the back of the cupboard and reached in, squealing in delight when she realized what it was. "STRING! Oh, glory, it's string!" She froze, her cheeks going bright red. ".. I apologize, that was most undignified." She cleared her throat.

Halestorm
(#89 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 11:24 AM

Osiris tried hard not to snicker, but failed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh like that. And, besides, wouldn't you prefer a whole bundle of the stuff? I thought I saw a whole wrapped ball up in my room."

(#90 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 11:26 AM

"Really!?" She cleared her throat and asked again, though much more calmly, "Really? I would like to see this ball of string." Bastet was still blushing.

Halestorm