Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-28-2011, 03:52 PM

"And, yet, all he seems to want to do is talk to Tina," Neph shook her head. "Poor guy."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-28-2011, 04:17 PM

"I think there's something important he wants to tell her. Couldn't have happened at a worse time." She rubbed her temples, wincing. "Ooof, there's a hell of a lightning storm coming in."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 04:25 PM

"Wouldn't surprise me if it was Set; he hated giving in to the plan that involved a clean killing fo those cult guys," Neph said.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 04:51 PM

"No, that's a chaos feeling if it's Set, this is... whew, that's order, but it hurts because ow dammit.."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 05:09 PM

"Really? I haven't been paying attention," Neph said.

It was at that precise moment that Amy, who was sitting in the living room and waiting for Tina to return with Anubis, got a phone call on her cell. She sighed and answered. "Hello?"

A fairly rumbly voice, filled to the brim with power, said, "Amy, neither you nor your brother have been answering my calls lately. I've grown... concerned."

Amy jumped. "Oh! Um, we're perfectly fine father..." she laughed a little nervously. Amy and Adam Hunters' mortal father was the owner of a large, prosperous company. He fit certain stereotypes about the wealthy businessman to a tee; he was quite the philanderer, had an urge to spoil his daughter (who didn't put up with it), was constantly working, and used his money and sometimes used his money and power questionably.

"Mmmmm... if it was only Adam refusing to return my calls, I wouldn't have been surprised. But you? The only time you don't call me is if something happened, or if you're up to something... so which is it?" Rick Hunter's tone was deceptively mild, but Amy knew better then to assume he was just idly curious.

"Well, something did happen, actually; a crazy cult kidnaped a friend of mine's baby, but we got it handled," Amy said, deciding on a half-truth.

"What? You- you're kidding, right? That's it, amy, if there are people that crazy living nearby, you and your brother have to get out of there-"

"Daddy, no! You promised! You promised we could pick our own place to live, pay for it ourselves, everything!" Amy protested, cutting him off.

"That was before you told me there's some cult going around stealing babies. That's it. I'm getting a plane, I'll be there in a few hours." He sounded really, truly dangerous now.

"But daddy-" Amy protested weakly.

"No 'if's, 'and's, or 'but's about it, sweetheart, your safety is a higher priority than your freedom." And with that statement, he hung up.

Throughout the whole conversation, Neph had gotten a headache as well. "Oh, wow, now I know what you're talking about... what the hell was that?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 05:12 PM

Kali shuddered and pinched her nose shut, scrambling for a tissue; her nose was bleeding rather profusely. O_o "Don't know but it stopped all of a sudden but I get the feeling it's gonna get closer next time it happens. Dammit, the pressure hurts." o_o

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 05:24 PM

"Oh! Here, let me help!" Neph placed her hand over Kali's nose and gently healed it some, enough to stop the bleeding.

"Bud!" Laila said. She meat "blood".

Amy was cursing profusely in the living room; she had no idea that her mortal father and immortal father were the same, the latter having been reincarnated into the form of the former.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 05:30 PM

Thoth held up a piece of paper; it read, "Calm down." He wasn't sure where he'd found it. XD

"Thanks. Ow."

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 05:32 PM

"Any better?" neph asked.

"My father's coming. This is just going to go from bad to worse," Amy said. "The man's impossible."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 05:36 PM

He frowned and wrote something down on the other side of the piece of paper and held that up. Do things get rather electrifying when he's angry? Kali said something about an electric storm - could hear her from here - and then your phone rang.

Halestorm