Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-28-2011, 02:53 PM

Neph winced. "Well, mine got wider, but that's because of her," she said, hooking a thumb at Laila, who had no clue what they were talking about anyways. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-28-2011, 03:07 PM

"Been thinking about having a littl'un of my own, but, well." She shrugged and crossed her arms. "Don't like to think about what my mood swings'll do."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 03:14 PM

"Oh, just make a new Grand Canyon," Neph said lightly. "Anyways, you can help me with this one," she said as she chopped up Laila's meal.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 03:17 PM

"Oh, certainly." She got Laila's cup out of the cupboard and poured in some orange juice from the fridge. "And I told you, Krishna did the Grand Canyon on his trip to visit the Native American High Spirits. He was trying to learn how to do the tribal dances and sort of jumped a little too high and landed a lot too hard." She chuckled. "I did the Giant's Causeway. Still quite proud of the rock formations."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 03:22 PM

Neph giggled. "That's why you should try to stay in your mortal-sized forms; causes less damage, that way... though, I must ay, people seem to enjoy the results of our meddling some. I haven't done much, myself, but I'm a very peaceful sort of person, don't pack the same sort of punch."

Laila watched Kali closely. "Onjooz! Onjooooooz!"

"She's saying 'orange juice', you got her all excited," Neph laughed. "One person I worry about having a kid is Tina; her hips are literally smaller than her shoulders, like a man's are; that's an automatic c-section right there."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 03:27 PM

"Here you go, Lai-Lai." Kali put the cup on the table for Laila and looked at Neph. "Think that might be why Thoth asked you for that one spell. That's definitely not something either of them want to go through at this point, especially not since they still have school to go through. Though, at least you and Isis could heal her after." She paused. "Though it might not come to that, since I don't know if she's quite done with puberty yet."

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 03:31 PM

"Her human form? Yes, she's done; she's sixteen, almost seventeen, and not a late-bloomer... though, I think I could artificially widen her hips later on if she decides to have kids," Neph bit her lip pensively.

Laila clumsily grabbed at the orange juice and more or less attacked it. XD

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 03:34 PM

"It'd be up to her in the end, I suppose." Kali put the cup closer to the toddler to help out a bit. "Just out of curiosity, when do you think that order spell severing Thoth from the cult leader is going to wear off? I mean, the side effect." She gestured at her throat. "Because I don't know how to fix that, Neph." O_o

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 03:41 PM

"Um, a few days; the side-effects are cold-like," Neph said after a moment's consideration.

Laila gulped down the juice happily, and then got even more excited when Neph placed a place of neatly cut up chicken br.east and french fries in fron of the little ginger.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2011, 03:47 PM

"Seems he can speak in, er, ibis-sounds well enough. Tobias understands him perfectly when he does."

Halestorm