Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-24-2011, 12:17 AM

He stroked her hair and pulled back, looking at her sadly. Then, he had an idea and grabbed a notebook from the side table and started writing. It was going to take awhile. O_o

"Must be the mommy-Kali thing. I tend to be bluer when I'm happy. Start going purple when I'm mad." She laughed when Laila grabbed at the necklace and took it off, putting it around the now-toddler's neck. "May the spirits of my enemies protect you, little one, as they've protected me."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-24-2011, 12:21 AM

"Nekas! Piteee!" Laila said, giggling and clapping her chubby hands.

Tina waited patiently for him to finish.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2011, 12:28 AM

Kali found nothing wrong with a child finding a skull necklace pretty. Bastet on the other hand was weirded out and decided to go upstairs and check on Anubis.

Thoth finished writing and turned it around.

Stay? It doesn't hurt so much if you're here. And I don't think I've ever missed you so much before in my existence and I've missed you a hell of a lot before. I hated leaving you like that. I hated feeling like I'd never see you again even though I da.mn well knew better.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2011, 12:34 AM

Neph wasn't too shocked; Set was her father, after all. XD Set didn't go on murder sprees or anything, but death didn't phase him... but, yet, he wasn't as indifferent to it was, say, Anubis...

Though, truth be told, Laila thought anything resembling a necklace was pretty, at this stage; it could've been skulls, flowers, gems, entrails, pr'cker-bushes, bars of soap, pearls... anything, and she would have worn i happily.

"Of course I'll stay," she whispered tenderly. She slipped under the covers beside him, only barely bothering to kick off her socks and shoes before snuggling into his side.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2011, 12:39 AM

Kali sat down and started trying to braid Laila's hair. Emphasis on try.

Thoth hugged her close and hid his face in her shoulder, shutting his eyes and half passing out almost instantly. He felt absolutely exhausted after walking all that way.

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2011, 12:40 AM

Tina gently stroked his hair, and eventually followed him into slumber.

Laila's curls made braids nearly impossible, but Laila seemed to calm and quiet down as soon as Kali began to fuss with her hair.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2011, 12:41 AM

Kali had fought with similar hair before and would be patient. Such was the way of the motherly war goddess. XD

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2011, 12:44 AM

When she was in the mood, of course.

Neph passed out pizza to everyone; it was, of course, home-made. She added pineapple to some of the slices for Set, knowing it was his favorite on pizza.

Last edited by spirit_queen : 12-24-2011 at 12:46 AM.
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2011, 12:45 AM

Ooc: What made? o_o;
~~~~

Kali managed to get most of her hair braided and smiled. "Look at you, little pretty!"

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-24-2011, 12:47 AM

"Piteee!" Laila repeated. She hugged Kali; as far as the toddler was concerned, Kali was her new best friend. XD

Ooc: you've never had pineapple on pizza?