Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-10-2011, 07:34 PM

Neph nodded. "I can't fight it, though."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-11-2011, 03:59 PM

"I could, but it would make me really ill and I wouldn't be in a fit state to do anything afterwards, unless someone healed me," Horus said.

"I'm not prepared to go thru that, so I won't try and break the connection that way."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2011, 04:03 PM

"Let's hope our non-Egyptian friends can help," Neph said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2011, 04:13 PM

"That's our only hope to get free from this."

*later*

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-11-2011, 04:37 PM

Apep was watching the city from her house; she had a room in her house that showed a 360 degree view of it all. She was rather disturbed by the fact that she couldn't locate the other gods now; where could they be? The only one she could find after intense search was Thoth; he was in the park.

Thoth was perched up in a tree, sitting on a branch as he waited.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2011, 04:56 PM

Horus had, under the control of Azazal, sought out Anubis. Much to his surprise, Anubis had simply conceded.

"There is no use in fighting our fate," Anubis had said. "These humans will not rest til they have enslaved every one of us. However, they can not escape their eventual fate; they do not know of the other deities, so once they have bound us all, they will relax. That will be when we can seek revenge. It's pointless to try and resist til then."

He had given Horus a blood sample and told him to return to the cult headquarters. Anubis was used to dealing with the inevitability of death, and of judgement on the dead and was content to wait for the humans' downfall.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2011, 05:04 PM

Thoth's issue wasn't that; it was more the loss of will that scared him. He shoved his hands in his pockets; empty. He gnashed his teeth but rested his head against the tree trunk, staring at the sky through the leaves.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2011, 05:08 PM

Now, there were only these deities left besides Thoth; Bastet, Osiris and Hathor. Set was technically under the binding spell, but refused to co-operate. He had won the first battle, but was uncomfortably aware that a second confrontation would be forced.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2011, 05:12 PM

Bastet had taken Kawaii to Melody's house, knowing she'd be taken care of there, and she hoped that the cult was perfectly aware she'd be fighting tooth and nail against whatever it was they wanted her to do. She wasn't going to go against her own nature - she physically couldn't.

She was prowling an alleyway in her feline form, looking for rats to hunt.

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2011, 09:46 PM

Tina was worried about Thoth, but knew that he'd worked hard to get her to agree to keep on the down low for this part...

But the waiting was horrible.