Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-06-2011, 02:39 PM

She nodded and took Neph's hands in hers. "Just be aware that they will make you do things you won't want to do if they bind you, Neph."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-06-2011, 02:41 PM

Neph gazed very seriously up at Kali. "I know, Kali, but thank you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-06-2011, 03:34 PM

Set then interjected. "They're not going to get the chance to bind us. I won't let it happen."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2011, 05:27 PM

"They already have Laila, Set. They're probably already working on the spell as we speak." Kali spoke gently but firmly.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-06-2011, 06:38 PM

"I know that!" Set yelled at the top of his voice. "I'm not stupid, no matter what you seem to think. But no spell they can possibly put together can bind me completely. I'm a chaos god, and chaos can't be controlled. Ever. Any time they tried to control a chaos god, it wouldn't last for long."

Set had no idea how true his words were; they'd already been proven by Apep's escape from the cult headquarters. O_o

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2011, 06:41 PM

"I know that as well." Kali didn't raise her voice. "But you need to consider everybody else involved. They won't be able to escape it; we'd need a spell to break it. That, or kill the cult. Which I'd be more than happy to assist you with."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-06-2011, 06:44 PM

"Once I break free, I'll kill every single one of them, you can be sure of that," Set replied, clenching his fists. "And it won't be pretty."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2011, 06:47 PM

"Agreed. Make sure the one that took Laila suffers most of course."

"Seconded." Bastet was curled up in her cat form; she was too stressed out.

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-06-2011, 06:55 PM

Neph said in a disturbingly quiet and calm voice; " No, let's not kill him, not at first. I'll turn his inside into his outside, make his life a living hell, make him wish he'd never been born. I'll stretch his limbs until they break, half-drown him until he sobs for mercy... you'll see. You'll all see."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-06-2011, 06:55 PM

"Sweetie, let's plan this once we get there. Impromptu torture is always more fun." Kali patted Neph's hand.

Halestorm