Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-26-2011, 07:51 AM

"Everyone else keeps talking about money, and paying your way. Why even bother with all that when you don't need to?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-26-2011, 07:56 AM

Helena giggled. "I'm not in it for the money, Horus. I just want to climb my way up to being the most influential fashion designer ever."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-26-2011, 08:00 AM

"That's alright then. Not like the way Thoth keeps going on about it."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-26-2011, 03:10 PM

"Oh, Thoth and Athena are just so proper all the time; they deserve each other, really. Just leave them to their weird 'intellectual' ravings," Helena said. "Or, better yet, get them focusing on speaking to each other and quietly leave the room."

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-26-2011, 06:41 PM

"It's like the way he kept saying I should pay attention in the boring meetings," said Horus.

"What's the point, when he was there taking it all down?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2011, 12:03 PM

"Well, you learn things about people when you see them in person that notes don't cover, like certain weaknesses... if you pay close attention to body language, you can pick up on fears, strength, desires and such..." Helena said, her eyes actually gleaming for a second.

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-27-2011, 12:14 PM

"I don't need to worry about that; there aren't many who are stronger than me."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-27-2011, 12:19 PM

"But manipulation can be so much more subtle tan brute force," Helena said. "If you do it right, the people you're manipulating will think they're doing everything all of their own accord."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-27-2011, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
"I don't live with my family any more," Amber said. "Haven't for years."

Horus didn't know what to say.
Marut tilted his head. "Would it be rude of me to ask why you're away from them?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-27-2011, 12:32 PM

Horus shrugged. "Never been my method."

Amber considered the question for a few minutes, then replied, "My father remarried. My mother died in a car accident, and it was hardly a few weeks after the funeral when he married this woman. I didn't get on with her; the house wasn't big enough for both of us, so here I am."