Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-06-2011, 08:32 PM

"Yeah... somehow, I can't see either Isis or Horus telling the whole truth, especially if the truth made them look bad."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-06-2011, 08:42 PM

"Exactly. Thus, Set faded from being an emotionally challenged nice guy to a heartless evil freak," Neph said. "He does have problems, but he's not evil, as such.... just gets a bit out of control. I once jokingly told him he had male PMS, but, yet, I've never even met a woman with it that bad... he's just got these mood-swings, and he can't control them all the time."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-06-2011, 08:57 PM

"Plus there's all that bad blood between him and his family; must be a strain to live with."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2011, 09:05 PM

"My family, too... and, yeah, it's hell," Neph said. "Set's a handful, but I sided with him most of the time because they were just plain mean to him, casting him as a freak because his hair was red, his eyes blue, and his mood swings. Th only time I helped Isis was when I helped her recover Osiris, because I thought he at least deserved a burial."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-07-2011, 07:24 AM

"Yeah, I keep forgetting that your family's a close one, in more ways than one," Remy said with a snicker. "That's something that you can't really tell people nowadays."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2011, 12:42 PM

Nephthys blushed, though it hardly showed on her golden skin. "But- but it doesn't mean the same thing to us.... I mean, we were among the first humanoids ever in that region of the world..." She'd been about to add that she and Set had never consummated their marriage, but then remembered she was currently bearing his child and her face heated all the more.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-07-2011, 08:15 PM

"Yeah, I know; I was just teasing you. It's different for deities."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2011, 10:13 AM

"Yeah... very. But I'm glad I divorced Set, and for many reasons," Neph said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-08-2011, 02:24 PM

"Should have done it even earlier, really."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2011, 03:39 PM

"I just kept wishing for something that was never gonna happen; pathetic, really, and all the while I wasted away with waiting," Neph said. "But this dating thing suits me; not so binding as marriage. Who needs marriage, anyways? It's better like this. I'm sure you understand; heard marriage didn't work so well for you, either."