Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 09:37 PM

"For you, maybe," Set muttered. "I'll just be sleeping here."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 09:46 PM

"Seriously? What the hell, Set? What's so f*cking scary to you about sleeping in the same bed as a human being that just so happens to have a v*gina?" Neph said. "Just because that @ss Ash dumped you doesn't mean you need to take out your sexual frustration out on everyone else, or this house, for that matter." She snorted. "Hell, you don't know what sexual frustration is until you've been pinned into a marriage with someone who finds you utterly repulsive and avoids you whenever possible."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 09:49 PM

"You didn't have to stick around, you know," Set said eventually, after getting over the fact that Neph knew about Ash ditching him. "Or you could have had an affair."

(#44 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 09:56 PM

"It's kind of hard to take a lover when every time I go to sleep with one, I think of our wedding night." Neph said. "Needless to say, that's a huge turnoff." Neph would rather stab herself than admit she was actually in love with Set.

She got up off the makeshift bed and headed over to where Set was with the quilt and a pillow, then folded up the quilt everal times and set it on the floor on top of the already fluffy rug, meaning it would make a decent bed. She fluffed the pillow and dropped it at one end, then grabbed a sheet and placed it over top of Set's little new camping area. "There you go; you want to act like a little kid from this era who still believes in cooties? Be my guest, Set. I mean, it's not like being within a foot of me will give you girlie germs." She then stomped back over to the fold-out sofa bed.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 10:01 PM

Set winced with embarrassment; he remembered their wedding night just as clearly as she did. He'd just lain on his side and pretended to be asleep.

"It wasn't that bad," he said, feebly.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 10:05 PM

Neph snorted. "Tell that to the young girl I was back then. Don't you remember how I spent the whole time sobbing? Oh and, for the record, I knew you weren't asleep at all; it was pretty obvious te way you kept flinching as I cried."

Despite her best efforts, Neph's voice wobbled toward the end of that last sentence. "Why did you bother to marry me if you hate women so much? If you'd just said no, I would have eventually moved on. But what you did that night was the equivalent to taking my heart out and stomping on it, and after that spitting on it."

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 10:07 PM

"Isis pushed me into it, you know how she is, I couldn't stop her."

(#48 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 10:12 PM

Neph sighed. "Then you could have at least let me down easy, or ignored me slightly less; being platonic friends would have been better to your- your complete indifference to my existence."

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 10:17 PM

"I wanted to be normal, too," Set said. "I thought that if I got married to you, it might make me normal."

(#50 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 10:23 PM

"But it dind't work, Set." neph sia,d sniffling and stubbornly wiping at the tears that had spilled over. "And you acted like it was somehow my fault." She took in a deep, shakey beath, then sighed. "Whatever, I guess that's the past. If I asked you to, would you be able to promise not to ignore me so much any more? I'm not asking you to like me or anything, just to stop acting like I'm no more real than- than a mirage, or something."