Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-09-2011, 03:17 PM

"Is this going to take long?" Horus asked.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-09-2011, 03:22 PM

"Not at all, dear; seven processes, powerful but quick. Guarenteed," Isis assured him. After tying Helena up, they leaned her back onto the floor.

"...this is sort of k.nky, don't you think? Like a non-virgin sacrifice thing," Helena said.

"Non-virgin?" Neph echoed.

"I'd say virgin, but, with me, that's sort of way past impossible, isn't it?" Helena repled.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-09-2011, 03:27 PM

Horus snickered. "Yeah; I know that for a fact."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2011, 04:21 PM

"And you definitely weren't the first," Helena said with a laugh.

"Helena, dear, I need you quiet, please," Isis said. Helena sighed, but fell silent. "Neph, get the bird."

Neph nodded and went over to the cage holding the sleeping dove and brought it out, holding it gently in her cupped hands. She brought it over to Isis, who got out a small bowl made of a brown pottery with no glaze. Very gently, Isis pr'cked the bird with a needle to make it bleed; a few drops was all that was needed.

The bird, of course, chortled in the way the frighteneed doves do and fought Neph's hold. After enough blood was taken, Neph put the bird back in the cage; they'd have to wait until after they'd finished the spell to heal it, or risk ruining the spell. Fortunately, the little bird's injury was hardly life-threatening.

"Your turn," Isis said, turnign to Helena. She kneeled down beside the blonde and pr'cked one of her fingers and then squeazed some blood into her bowl, making Helena wince. Isis collected little more form the girl than she did from the bird, and was soon finished with that part.

Neph kneeled down on Helena's opposite side, and both sisters dipped their right index fingers in the mixed blood. They moved so in sync at this point that it was eerie to watch. Isis dabbed some blood between Helena's brows and on the lips, Neph slipped her hand down Helena's make-shift dress to dab some blood over where her heart and lungs were, making Helena squirm.

Neph had to get more blood, and made thing ring around Helena's belly button. The sisters were in sync once more as eash one chose a hand and dabbed some blood in the center of the palm, and the same under the arch of each food. The stood up as one and chanted lightly in Ancient Egyptian, saying, "Eyes for the gift of Sight; lips for the gift of Speech; Heart for the gift of Soul; Lungs for the gift or Breath; stomach for the gift of Nourishment; hands for the gift of making; feet for the gift of Walking!" and the mere spots of blood transformed into hieroglyphs, though only the ones not hidden beneath the dress were seen transforming into 'glyphs.

For the next step, Isis fanned Helena off, which mystified the blonde, after which Neph sprinkled some dry dirt on Helena, then followed up with some sprinkles of water. Isis placed the bowl of blood in Helena's lap and waved a hand over it, and immediately a fire burst to life inside. Helena made a frightened squawking noise and her eyes widened in startled fear; it didn't help at all that the fire wasn't the typical orange but yellow-white and blinding to look at. But neither Isis nor Nepthys seemed concerned that the fire would burn the girl, so she forced herself to relax.

The sisters stood and once again spoke in Egyptian, but this time they named that which they'd just physically represented; "Fire like the sun, for wamrth and light; wind like the air, for the breath of life; dust from the earth, for stability and strength; water like the sea, for origin; we call thee!" The fire flared and brigtened even more so all that could be seen was the light, but one could hear and feel a small whirlwind around Helena, and Helena could feel the dirt and water mixing, becoming mud and sliding down all around her. But when the light of the fire died out, and the spots before Helena's vision faded away, there was no mud, no fire, no whirlwind; it was all gone as if it had never been.

Helena was about to ask what that was about but stopped herself when she saw the looks of intensity on Neph and Isis' faces; clearly, the spell wasn't done yet.The egyptian goddesses grabbed a small knife each, raised their knives aloft and cried, "By all that which we have summoned and by the power of Order, we release and Name thee!" Both of them very swiftly cut through Helena's bonds.

A great force was released and exploded into the room with light and sound, pinkish like the sunrise and rushing like the sea, filling all present with a sense of strong passion. In all this presence, one could almost hear something, though it was not through physical hearing but another sense, and that 'sound' could be made out into a name... Aphrodite's True Name: "Wings of Passion".
That rush of power was in fact Aphrodite's immortal soul, making itself known yet vulnerable and reestablishing itself in a transformed body. In less than a minute, it was all over; the light, the rushing, the feeling and the Name were all gone, and it seemed as if the sisters and Horus were standing in front of a simple teenage girl again, except for the aura of magic that still surrounded her.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-09-2011, 05:20 PM

Horus had watched the whole thing as tho it was commonplace; which, in some ways, it was. He was used to his mother and aunt doing spells.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2011, 05:27 PM

"Wait- wait- hold on a second!" Helena said. "No one told me that this spell would reveal my True Name to everyone!" she protested.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-09-2011, 05:55 PM

"Who's going to use it? I've already forgotten it, anyway." This was true, seeing as Horus wasn't concentrating very well.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2011, 06:03 PM

"I haven't, and I'm sure Isis hasn't, but we'll use spells to forget it," Neph said. "I acctually find yours easy to remember; it fits you, as everything you do is passionate. Everything."

Helena sighed and sat up, rubbing her temples. "Yeah, fine, do that. I have a headache now."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-09-2011, 06:24 PM

"You can stay here til you feel better," Horus said. "No-one will mind."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-09-2011, 06:25 PM

Helena nodded.

"Horus, love, help Helena up to a bed while Neph and I arrange the memory-altering spell," Isis said.