Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-21-2010, 08:18 AM

"End of the Norse world. Not ours." She thought. "And that was only if Baldur died, anyway, if Thoth's notetaking from Odin was right."

Norse culture had been a particular favorite of Thoth's. xD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-21-2010, 08:22 AM

Isis rolled her eyes, "A mere technicality, and not my point; Neph is essentially dating someone known to cause disasters at the worst possible moments-"

There came a knock at the door. It was Tina.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2010, 08:23 AM

"Hold that thought." Bastet answered the door. "Morning, Tina." ^_^

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2010, 08:25 AM

"Morning Bes.... or Bast? Do you care which I use?" Tina said, stepping in and taking off her shoes.

Isis, having finished frying bacon, eggs, and sausage, turned off the stove and piled all three up high onto a plate. "Breakfast is ready, Bast."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2010, 08:26 AM

"Doesn't matter, just as long as it's Bes out in public." She smiled. "Breakfast sound good?" She walked to the kitchen and got some plates out.

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2010, 08:38 AM

"Oh, yes, definitely," Tina said, grinning. "I smelll... bacon."

Isis came out, chewing her lip. "Tina? As a goddess, you met Loki, right?"

Tina blinked and nodded.

"Does he... have a temper, or anything? I've heard stories about him, and I'm worried for Neph," Isis asked.

"Oh. Well, Loki's a bit of a complex subject." she paused and scratched behind her ear. "You already know that Set sort of has the worst mood swings the world has known, but Loki isn't like that. Generally, he's just a mild mischief maker, who loves to party and throw responsibilities to the wind... which, while irksome to someone like me, isn't that bad. His most redeeming quality is his devotion to all his children, no matter how odd they come out."

Isis looked confused. "But- but if he isn't 'that bad', how could he have murdered and plotted and the like?"

"Oh, that. Loki has two entirely different personalities, possibly two entirely different souls in one body; one is the party boy Neph likely fell for, the other... you guys haven't been in this society long enough to grasp a lot of the ideas behind a Christian demon, but Loki's other personality puts those to shame. When that- that thing takes over, his eyes glow red and he's all about strife and bloodlust..."

Isis looked faint.

"But, fortunately, the mainstream personality, the one I think of as the real Loki, has pretty good control over th other; it's only during times of high emotional strees, be it anger or depression, that he loses said control for more than a second or two," Tina said.

"So... you're saying that he won't go all crazy and try to kill my sister?"

"Not if she keeps her head and doesn't do something stupid, like, say, have him fall completely in love with her and then go cheat on him, then no." Tina replied.

Isis sighed in relief. "She'd never do something like that; she may love the bad boys, but she doesn't behave like one herself."

"That's all?" When Isis nodded, Tina grinned. "Okay, time for foooood!"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-22-2010, 04:23 PM

Remy made a huge effort and calmed himself down. "Thanks; you also might want to talk to Tina about it, she might be able to help you out with that."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2010, 10:42 PM

Inwardly, Neph sighed in relief, but did not do so aloud. "Yeah; she's very intelligent, and I could use the help; this will be a challenge, to say the very least," she said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-25-2010, 10:10 AM

"It would be worth it in the end," Remy replied. "It would help Tina a lot, too; she might not be able to physically help you with the spell, but she can give you advice on it."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-25-2010, 02:49 PM

"Yeah." Neph paused. "I'm sort of glad she fell for Thoth as a human; the day he first say her, Thoth came back from Greece all starry-eyed, and that was with his bird head! He's had a few small things with other girls, but he never really got over that wisdom goddess... and now he's nabbed her at last."