Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-02-2010, 12:39 PM

Remy laughed, too. He waited for Neph to return, picking up a can of beer from a nearby table.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-02-2010, 12:49 PM

In less than firve minutes, she returned, a glass of what appeared to be water in hand. "I'm back! Did you miss me?" she said, joking about the ast part for they'd been apart for so short a time.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-02-2010, 01:00 PM

"Oh, yes of course. During that time you were away, I was beside myself with misery waiting on your return," Remy joked.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-02-2010, 01:03 PM

"But I'm back now, so your life just got that much better," Neph continued, fluttering her eyeleashes at him in a mockingly innocent way.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-02-2010, 03:53 PM

"True," Remy replied, grinning.

*later*

The party was finishing. Most people had had enough by now, and were heading home.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-02-2010, 03:59 PM

Neph gave Remy the drink. "This is the stuff... Tina told me what she thinks, by the way," Neph said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-02-2010, 04:04 PM

"I'd better lie down on the sofa first. Otherwise, if I fall down, I might bash my head or something."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-02-2010, 04:06 PM

"It- it takes all night. If you want, we can go back to my place, or something..." Neph said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-02-2010, 04:15 PM

"Yeah; we could do that. Then I won't cramp Helena's style. At least, not this time."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-02-2010, 04:18 PM

Neph laughed. "This time? Oh, dear! Poor Helena!" She linked her arm with his, smiled and said, "Do you know how long it's been since I brought me a man home?"