Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 07:48 PM

"I'll take the boxroom," Anubis said. "I like to be alone."

Horus said, "I'll take the biggest room. It's a twin; I don't care who takes the other one, as long as it's not Set."

Set didn't even bother speaking out. He knew he'd be downstairs, regardless of what he wanted.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 07:56 PM

Neph nodded, searched through the mess in the kitchen and pulled out a rather greasy piece of scrap paper and a leaky blue ink pen. She scribbled something down, then sighed. "Okay; Anubis, boxroom, Horus, twin room 1, for sure..." She paused and bit her lip. "i'm thinking Basdtet twin room 2, Isis and Hathor get a double, osiris and Thoth get the other... Set and I will sleep downstairs." She looked up. "Any objections?"

"Yes, oh sister-mine." Isis said. "Why am Osiris and I seperated?"

Neph sighed, then scratched something out. "Okay; double to Isis and Osiris, double to Hathor and Bastet, twin room 2 to Thoth. Any other objections?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 08:04 PM

"None, but I get to pick first bed," Horus said, sounding exactly like a bratty child. XD

There was only one couch in the living room. Set thought of sharing that with Neph and shuddered involuntarily. He couldn't bear the idea of sleeping that close to her.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 08:07 PM

Neph waited a moment, then said, okay, fine, whatever." She decided that it wasn't worth fighting him over it. XD "Go now; you get first pick." She then turned to Anubis. "See if you can try and find some sort of sleeping bag or large, poofy blanket to sleep on; doesn't matter if it smells funny, my spells can fix that."

"Can Osiris and I go next?" Isis asked. Neph nodded, then turned away and secretly rolled her eyes, though it would probably have been visible to Set, since he stood away from everyone else. XD

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 08:13 PM

Horus immediately ran upstairs to bag the best bed in the first twin. XD

Anubis went to look for a sleeping bag. He found one, on top of the wardrobe in Isis and Osiris' room. It was inside a plastic bag, so didn't smell. He took it into the boxroom. Anubis knew that he wouldn't want to share, which was exactly why he'd volunteered for the boxroom.

Set resigned himself to having to sleep on the floor in the living room. He doubted very much that Neph would agree to do such a thing. It would be extremely uncomfortable for someone of his height, unless he took his animal shape. He went to the living room, glad to get away from the accusing eyes of his family.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 08:16 PM

Isis took Osiris' hand and dragged him upstairs to go pick out their room. XD After that, seeing as how the others would simply have to deal with whatever room they could get, Neph went to go find blankets; she found a large, fluffy quilt, some sheets, and a few oddly smelling pillows. She dragged these all odnw ot the living room and cast a few spells over these to make them cleaner and smell nice.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 08:21 PM

The couch was in fact a pull out sofa bed. But that still didn't make Set want to share it with Neph. He sat down apathetically on a rug.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 08:25 PM

Since it was only around in the afternoon, they had a while yet. Neph figured out how to turn the sofa into a bed and tossed the pillows onto it, as well as the sheets; she had the quilt in case the "bed" frame turned out to be uncomfortable, but otherwise it would get hot.

Neph stole a peek at Set, then continued to straighten everything out, hating how, somehow, her heart still fluttered sometimes around him, like a young schoolgirl with a crush. Why me? She thought to herself.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 08:29 PM

Set didn't even bother to go and look for bedding materials. He just slumped against the wall, not looking up in case he caught Neph's eye.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 08:34 PM

"Well, at least it's set up for tonight." Neph said to him, though she wondered why she was bothering; he rarely responded to her.