Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-19-2010, 08:21 AM

So Set went up to Josh's room with Josh and there was, predictably, x-ratedness.

*later*

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-20-2010, 01:55 PM

Bastet had been thoroughly tickled pink by the surprise birthday party, and she was sitting on the couch with Anubis after the party had settled down, the kitten sitting on her shoulder and purring happily. "This was so awesome of you guys." ^^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-20-2010, 02:10 PM

"I wish I'd been able to do more, actually," Tina said.

"Eh, you helped me ice that darn cake," Neph replied.

"Badly!" Tina laughed. "That cake was divine, Nessa." Neph blushed.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2010, 02:13 PM

Bastet and Thoth both laughed as well.

"It was beyond divine, Nessa, you're really good at making all sorts of food!"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-20-2010, 02:16 PM

"Have you thought of a name for the cat yet?" Anubis asked Bastet.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2010, 02:20 PM

"Not yet." Bastet giggled as the kitten nuzzled her cheek. "I'm sure one will come to me eventually. Now, short question, Tina!" She clapped her hands together. "When's that Halloween party I heard Owen talking about? .. For that matter, what's Halloween?"

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2010, 02:26 PM

Tina bristled a bit at the word 'short', then visibly calmed herself. XD "Haalloween is an ancient, celtic tradition, a sort of old-day new year's celebration. Nowadays, it's mostly an excuse to dress up as either some sort of character or creature. Children walk along in the streets and get free candy, adults usually have parties.

"Helena's party is a costume party; you have to come dressed up as someone other than yourself. A lot of girls seem to prefer cute costumes, but I'm sure you can find something darker, if you so preferred. I wouldn't recommend making one, however; the party is less than a week away now."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2010, 02:32 PM

Bastet pursed her lips, wondering why Tina appeared to have almost started freaking out at the question, but it turned into a smile at the explanation. "Oh! So.. ohh, okay." She grinned. "Sounds like fun."

Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-20-2010, 02:44 PM

Tina hated being called short. XD "Yeah, it's very fun. There several contests, too; usually costume, dancing, and there's some bobbing for apples and such. She provides food and drink, both alcoholic and non. You should see how she decorates, too; 'over-the-top' doesn't even begin to describe it." She grinned at Bast.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-20-2010, 02:47 PM

Anubis shrugged. "I'll just come in my Gothic clothes. Anyone who objects to that will wish they hadn't."