Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 06:42 PM

Isis sniggered at that and grinned approvingly at her son. Osiris was too busy looking around the room to care much; it appeared to be some kind of kitchen, and quite cluttered, at that. "Huh, wonder who lives here."

"Don't know, but I don't want to be here when they get back." Neph said. She was intentionally ignoring Set just as much as he ignored her.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 06:45 PM

"Couldn't you or Isis do a spell on the people who live here or something?" Anubis asked.

Set pushed the door open viciously, so much that it slammed against the wall and left a dent. He was sick and tired of the way that the rest of the deities treated him.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 06:52 PM

"Nobody lives here. It is abandoned." Thoth walked into the kitchen.

"And how do you know that?"

"Something smells very, very bad, and if it's meat then somebody has either died here or they moved away a long time ago and left everything behind." Thoth opened the big, cold box in the corner - a 'refridgerator' - and opened it. ".. Oh my-" He slammed it shut, gagging; it smelled terrible!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#24 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 07:13 PM

"Oh, how does someone just leave a house in this sort of mess!" Isis said, gaggin as well.

"Well, who cares about them; they more or less left us a place for us to stay." Osiris said.

"Well, we should look for more signs of abandonment than rotting food, just to be sure." Neph said.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 07:16 PM

Horus went to check upstairs; the bedrooms were in a state of misuse, with dust thick on everything. It was obvious that the house had not been lived in for quite a while.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 07:24 PM

After a quick inspection of the house, it was agreed that it was quite abandoned.

"Well, first things first, we have to clean up this mess!" Isis exclaimed, shuddeirng as she examined their surroundings. "This is- is horrid! Oh, I could never live in a place like this!"

Osiris had a feeling that he'd have to do the grunt work, and sighed.

"No, what we should do first is count how many rooms there are with beds and couches, then make room assignments." Neph said. "That way, we won't have to worry about all that later, and can get it overwith now."

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 07:27 PM

"There's four bedrooms. Oh yeah, and a boxroom; that could make a bedroom," Horus said. "You'd just have to put a sleeping bag or something in it."

Set looked resigned to being the one who slept downstairs, cuz he doubted that anyone would want to share with him. Maybe even on the floor, if someone else bagged the couch.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 07:36 PM

"Okay. What kind of beds do the rooms have? Queen, twin, king?" neph asked. she was used to being the bottom fo the food chain herself, and dind't expect much, but, unlike Set, wasn't thinking on it; it was her role to establish order in a household, and that was what she was doing.

Isis was thinking about taking the king if there was one. Osiris was wondering what they would do about food.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 07:38 PM

"Two with doubles, two with twins," Horus said. "I don't mind sharing with someone, as long as they're not Set."

(#30 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 07:45 PM

"I call a double!" Isis said. Osiris jumped, as he'd been lost in thought and Isis had startled him. XD

"And the living room as a couch." Neph muttered, ignoring Isis completely.