Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-12-2010, 11:36 AM

Horus glared at Neph. He walked over and hit her hard. "Say that again, and I'll take your head off. Don't forget where you are in this house; at the bottom of the pile."

Set heard what Neph said and winced; he wished she'd just shut up. What she was doing was only making things ten times worse, cuz provoking Horus was not the best thing to do. Especially not in front of Isis. And Set knew that he'd end up suffering the worst of it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-12-2010, 11:41 AM

Neph hadn't been expecting that and gasped, putting a hand up to her face where he'd hit her, completely shocked.

"How could you SAY such a thing, Neph? WHY? That is the final straw! You've made it clear whose side you've chosen; form here on out, I disown you as a sister. You're now my enemy." Isis said, sniffing and lifting her chin. "Come, Horus; we shouldn't be seen around people like her."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2010, 11:43 AM

"Definitely not," Horus said, turning away from Neph. "Just wait til Father hears about this."

(#204 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2010, 11:45 AM

"Indeed! Next thing, that witch will be saying things about him, like he brought on his own death." Isis said as she led Horus away from a frozen Nephthys.

(#205 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2010, 11:48 AM

Horus ignored Set who was outside the room as tho he didn't exist.

As soon as both Horus and Isis were gone, Set came back to the sitting room. "That wasn't a good idea," he said. "You shouldn't have said that to Horus. Now both him and Isis will be gunning for me, cuz of what you said; they'll think I told you to say it."

(#206 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2010, 11:52 AM

"Sorry." Neph managed to croak. She could already feel the tears coming, but held them back; the last thing she needed Set to see was her crying like a big baby.

Isis had, as well; he wasn't worth speaking to.

(#207 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2010, 11:56 AM

"It'll be ten times worse for me now. I'll be lucky if I even get to stay in the house; knowing them, they'll kick me out and I'll have to sleep in the yard."

(#208 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2010, 11:59 AM

"I won't let it go that far, okay?" Neph said with a sniffle. "Just give me a moment to compose myself."

(#209 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2010, 12:00 PM

"Sure. I'll go outside, anyway and leave you in peace."

(#210 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2010, 12:07 PM

Neph nodded. As soon as Set left, she gave in and let the tears flow.

A few minutes later, after wiping away the remnants of the tears, Neph went upstairs and knocked on Horus' door; she figured he would actually be the harder of the two to apologize to, especially considering he hit her, and thus she wanted to get him overwith.