Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 06:10 PM

Anubis said in a level tone of voice, "Someone tried to do a basic summoning spell, and messed it up. They got almost everything right, save for one simple little detail. Hence why we're here."

Horus got up and walked unsteadily over to where Isis was, making sure he kicked Set on the way over. "If that's true, then why bother summoning him? Or was it an unspecific spell?"

Anubis replied, "The spell doesn't specifiy which gods to call up; merely, the most powerful."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 06:14 PM

"Well, as much as I hate to admit it, your Uncle Set does have a lot of power, he just hasn't got any sense to go with it." Isis said, addressing Horus.

Osiris finally decided to take out the bits of shirt, and was relieved when he found that he dind't bleed. "Well, where are we?"

Neph paused, "I can't say where we are, but I can say that we were taken far into the future. We're way out of our time."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 06:15 PM

"Which brings up the question why I'm here. Heh." Thoth took the blanket scrap out and dabbed at his forehead with it; hopefully, somebody would think it was a handkerchief or some such. He had to think for a moment, what in hell was a handkerchief? Where was all this information coming from? Oh, da.mn the day he was appointed God of Knowledge. "I suppose we should head up the staircase there and figure out where we are?" He paused again, staring across the room. "Arizona. That's where we are. I don't.." He tilted his head, still staring at nothing. The blanket scrap had disappeared back into his pocket.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 06:20 PM

"I don't think there's anyone in this place at all, save for us," Anubis said. "We might as well go up tho, rather than sitting down here in the dark."

Set said nothing at all. He was still feeling rather depressed over the abrupt ending of his latest relationship, and wished that he hadn't been summoned to this place, Arizona, wherever that was.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 06:25 PM

Neph nodded and stood up. She paused and looked down at her garb. "Wow, my skirt is rather short." and it was; it covered less than a fourth of Neph's somewhat awkward, long legs.

"Well," Isis said "Anything has got to be better than this... basement, I guess."

Osiris sighed and stood up. "Wonder how we're supposed to get out of this mess..."

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 06:26 PM

"Agreed." Thoth headed up the staircase after crossing the room. He was picking up bits and pieces of information, but without the necessary correlating facts, he didn't understand a lot of it. Bastet went up the stairs behind him, squinting her eyes; it certainly seemed a lot lighter upstairs, judging by the light coming in through the crack under the door. It wasn't a door she'd ever seen before; it had a round metal protusion on the right-hand side.

"That is a... doorknob. You turn it and... doors open." Thoth sounded as though he had a headache.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 06:31 PM

Horus sighed with impatience. He shoved Thoth aside and pulled the door open. "If we left it up to you, we'd be here all day," he said. "You can follow my lead, I am the king, you know." He started walking up the stairs that led up to the first floor.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 06:32 PM

Thoth gave Horus a look; king or not, he was quite a jerk. That gave Thoth some pause; what on earth was a 'jerk'? He shook his head and followed Horus up the stairs. Bastet followed behind, wondering what to expect.

Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2010, 06:33 PM

Isis strode forward and turned the knob, then flinched when bright sunlighthit her face. "Well, we know what time of day it is." She muttered.

neph just snorted at that, and Osiris was wishing that his wife didn't always have to charge straight ahead and do things in such a rash manner.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 06:38 PM

Horus held the door open for his mother; however, when Set came up to the door, he just swung it shut in his face.