Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 09:22 PM

Tina got her own out; everything of hers was fairly new and everything within was meticulously organized.

Ooc: O.o

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 09:26 PM

Ooc: It's a good binder though. It's hefty but it's lasted nearly ten years. That's the sign of a good product. =D
~~~~~~~~~~

Thoth didn't really notice.

Back at the house, Bastet was cleaning the fridge. She'd wrapped a blanket around her face and was wearing a sander's mask under it; said mask had in it a clove of garlic. She claimed it was better than smelling the reek in the fridge. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 09:28 PM

Tina did homework with him.

Nephthys was trying to help, and had enchanted her own mask to keep out the smell.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-17-2010, 09:43 PM

"This is just a disaster." Bastet shut the fridge door and stood back, pulling the blanket and mask off her head. "Ewww."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2010, 02:29 AM

"What's going on?" Hathor leapt down the stairs and wrinkled her nose almost immedietly as the stench hit her.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2010, 07:09 AM

Anubis had, as usual, gone out. He'd been going to a local music store to hang out; he'd gotten into heavy metal music in a big way.

Set was still round Josh's house.

Horus came down at about the same time as Hathor. He made a disgusted face. "What's that stink? Did something die in here or something?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2010, 08:58 AM

"I wouldn't be surprised if it did. We're trying to clean out the fridge." Bastet pulled the mask back on, but kept the blanket off. "I'm gonna need a nice long shower after this."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2010, 09:00 AM

"Why bother? Just junk it and ask welfare for another one. You're never going to get that stink out."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2010, 09:25 AM

"We are going to junk it but we're not gonna let it stink up the road until garbage day. And I don't think welfare'll give us another fridge. Money to buy one, yes, but not an actual one." Bastet made a face behind the mask. "I want to know who owned this dump last. This is disgusting."

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2010, 09:27 AM

"Who the hell cares about the neighbours? Just junk it someplace in town or something; no-one will know it's ours." Horus rolled his eyes.

"And I already told you a dozen times, you have no right to tell me what to do. Do I have to tell you yet again, or is it going to sink in this time?"