Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#131 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-11-2010, 09:03 PM

"Well, they don't have to see it; other people can, though. then you're more likely to attract someone honest." Neph said.

Osiris sighed again. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2010, 09:05 PM

"Well, alright then, sir. I will instead forward my opinions to your father." Thoth turned to Osiris. "People are likely to notice that a once-abandoned house is suddenly full of teenagers. We'll need a good excuse. If there is a library nearby, I may be able to forge some documents stating that we're independent transfer students from..." He paused. ".. Egypt may be a bad idea, as we don't know the current state of it and not everybody here is receptive to being given lessons, sirs."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#133 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2010, 09:07 PM

Osiris nodded. "What would explain the, er, lack of adults? We all look like we're about seventeen years old."

(#134 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2010, 09:09 PM

Horus looked sulky and left the bathroom, saying over his shoulder, "You might want to find someplace else to talk. And seventeen is optimistic; fifteen more like."

Set said, "I doubt I'd attract anyone good. I'm just going to try and leave everyone alone."

(#135 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2010, 09:09 PM

"As stated, we are independent transfer students, without need for adults. In other countries, the legal age is 16. In the United States of America, which is where we are, the legal age is 18 for smoking and signing up for the army. 21 is the legal drinking age." He paused and added, "Though some states have variations on the national laws."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2010, 09:11 PM

"Students where?" Hathor asked.

(#137 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2010, 09:11 PM

"All this info from three books?" Osiris said, impressed in spite of himself. "Well, wherever we pretend to be from, we have to be, er, Middle-Eastern; we couln't pass as anything else in such a large group."

(#138 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2010, 09:13 PM

The conversation had gone beyond Hathor so she followed Horus out of the bathroom.

(#139 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2010, 09:14 PM

"Well, most of the information was in this dictionary, which is also an atlas. The others had referendums. Other bits of info are just popping into my head. For example, in New York City, New York, it's evidently illegal to chew something called 'bubblegum' in public?" He looked confused.

Halestorm
(#140 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2010, 09:17 PM

"Like I know what that is." Osiris said with a shrug.

"Well, I doubt they'll leave you alone, except for deliberately ignoring you." Neph said.