Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 12:08 PM

Osiris helped Thoth lift it up, and supported most of the weight; Osiris was quite strong, as he worked out quite a bit; there wans't much to do in the underworld, suprisingly.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 05:49 PM

Hathor, meanwhile, had discovered the bathroom with the adjoining toilet. She pressed one of the large buttons on top of a shiny white seat of some sort and the rushing sound of water made her jump back, startled. However after several more presses of the button she began to giggle to herself. Futuristic entertainment certainly was very clever.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 06-10-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 08:59 PM

Set winced very visibly at what Neph said. He wondered how she'd come to that conclusion; it was true, but as far as he knew, she'd only ever seen Ash, and only seen him once. That occasion wasn't one Set liked to remember.

(#104 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 09:20 PM

Neph didn't really need to meet him, though the way Ash had behaved had certainly confirmed her theories. O.o "Anyways, Set, maybe this dumb summoning could be a new start for you."

(#105 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2010, 02:56 AM

Hathor immedietly decided that this was some form of modern game.
"Come look at this," she called out loudly to the others, she was hoping one of them might know the rules and be able to teach them to her.

(#106 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2010, 10:47 AM

Thoth and Osiris finally got the refrigerator outside, though Thoth certainly didn't wish to open it again. XD He heard Hathor's yelling about some new game and went back inside to find out what she was talking about.

".. Hathor, that's not a game. That's a toilet."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#107 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2010, 02:55 PM

"It's a whatsit?" Osiris asked.

(#108 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2010, 03:04 PM

"I doubt it," Set said, pessimistically. "Seeing as I've only ever attracted guys who treated me badly before, I don't see why this place is going to be any different."

(#109 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2010, 04:08 PM

"You uh." He cleared his throat. "I'll get the dictionary." He nodded and left the bathroom.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#110 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2010, 04:33 PM

"Because I'm going to scare away all the ones that give off vibes like Ash." Neph said. "Besides, as a teen, you'll be attracting either younger guys or creepers, and you'll stay away from the creepers. The younger guys, however, should be more promising." she patted Set on the back. "I'm tired of watching you be abused; no need for the both of us to suffer because of your sexuality, eh?"

Osiris blinked; what could a waterfall device possible be used for that made Thoth run off to grab a book instead of saying it in person?
XD