Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 10:28 AM

"You'll have to go upstairs and ask my wife what she might have done with it." Osiris said. "She's in the middle of cleaning, so I have no idea where it'd be now."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 10:32 AM

Bastet nodded and left the room as gracefully as she could manage; her feline urges loved string though, and she could be heard half-running up the stairs. xD

Thoth came upstairs, brushing dirt off his hands; he was holding the flashlight between his teeth. "Turnth the fauthet on. The 'un on the letht."

Translation: Turn the faucet on. The one on the left.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 10:35 AM

Osiris smirked as Bastet left and did was Thoth said. He stared at the rushing water for a moment, then put his hand in the water. "It's warm. Is that good?"

Isis was currently using a few spells to clean the carpet, as she'd never heard of a vacuum cleaner. XD

(#94 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 10:44 AM

"Yep. It should be hot, as in really hot like sand, but I suppose it still needs time."

Bastet opened the door. "Er, do you have a ball of string?" She tried not to sound too eager.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#95 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 10:47 AM

"Oh, okay." Osiris said. He stuck in his hand again and immediately pulled away and stuck his finger in his mouth. "Yup, it works." He said, the sound muffled bnecause his finger was still in his mouth.

Isis looked up and smiled sweetly at Bastet. "Oh, yes, I do! I had no idea what to do with it, so you can have it." She walked over to a corner of the now almost-spotless room, then dug in to a pile of random junk and pulled out a ball of bright pink yarn. "Will this do?"

(#96 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 10:50 AM

Thoth laughed and turned the water off. "Well, that's one thing settled."

Bastet was rather unnerved by the cleanliness of the room when comparing it to the rest of the house. "Oh, yes, that'll do great." She smiled at Isis and left the room after taking the ball of yarn; she went downstairs, changed into her cat form, and started chasing the ball across the hallway.

Halestorm
(#97 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 10:51 AM

Isis, however, was pelased with her rapid progress. O.o

"Yeah; now food." Osiris said. "Well, let's get rid of that rotten crap first."

(#98 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 10:54 AM

"Let's get it outside first. We don't want it stinking up the house when we clean it."

Halestorm
(#99 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 10:56 AM

"Yeah. Want me to go get my wife? After we pitch the gross crap, I can guarentee she'd get the smell out of the, er.... fridgerator?" Osiris said.

(#100 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2010, 11:05 AM

"Refrigerator," Thoth politely corrected. "That would be wise, yes." He checked in some of the drawers and pulled out what seemed to be a set of bungee cords. "This'll ah, keep it shut." He walked over to the fridge and started pulling on it. It was quite heavy and he would need assistance.

Halestorm