Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-29-2010, 09:26 PM

"That," Cammy said, sipping at her own coffee which she took white with sugar, "Just makes it even harder. And makes him harder to pin down. Whoever he is, he has both fighting and sneaking in skill; some of these people have really heavy duty security in their houses, both physical in the shape of body guards and guard dogs and technological in the shape of alarms... yet, this guy manages to bypass it all to get to his target."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-29-2010, 09:26 PM

Rose tried to order her thoughts as she walked through the crowd. She'd have to train, she knew that. She'd have to be faster, stronger and more agile, she couldn't afford to slip up. She knocked into a stranger, apologized and stopped. Bson wouldn't be alone, she hated to think who might be helping him. It would be too risky to face Bison and his followers alone, she could enlist help but she had no idea who to ask. Not many people fancied getting on Bison's nerves, If of course he had nerves.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-29-2010, 09:32 PM

Guile, when he was bumped into by a stranger with purple hair, said "Haven't I seen you before?"

Chun-Li nodded. "Not only that, but he takes out his victims before they can do so much as scream." She took a bite from a bagel lathered with cream cheese.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-29-2010, 09:37 PM

"And then, the unnecessary cuts," Cammy said. "Just one would suffice; yet, this guy isn't satisfied with just one. And then that claw slash in the door, almost like a taunt."

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2010, 09:41 PM

Rose looked up in surprise to see that a man was talking to her, he looked vaguely familiar however she couldn't quite remember where she'd seen him before.
"Sorry?" Rose asked politely, she had completely missed what he'd asked her.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2010, 09:42 PM

"That's his signature. That's what we mean by a statement; he slices up some more than others, but we can't figure out why." Chun-Li said. "The way someone is killed is often symbolic to the killer, and sometimes it can be used as a sort of statement. We think it's a bit of both, but we're missing something very important, some details."

"I, um, I said that I thought I've seen you before. Dunno where, maybe just around town." Guile replied.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-29-2010, 09:44 PM

"It doesn't help at all that there's no witnesses or even camera shots," Cammy said. "Your profilers seem to have done a good job, considering. How did they come up with that profile?"

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2010, 09:46 PM

"Possibly, I do hang aorund here...uh...a lot," Rose paused, she grimaced she hated these awkward silences. "I'm Rose by the way," she held out a hand.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2010, 09:49 PM

"By analizing the crime scenes; no matter how great this guy is, he's human just like everybody else, and his mind still works like a human's. Our experts look at the particular way these people were murdered; not just the basic how they were killed, but where in particular they were sliced, what they were sliced with, what direction the blades possibly came from, and, of course, the slash mark signature." Chun-Li replied. "The more murders there are, the clearer his style is, and the more we can analize. Not that I'm condoning the deaths of the victims."

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-29-2010, 09:51 PM

"Of course not," Cammy said. "Just that at least this way we can comfort ourselves with the thought that this is, when all's said and done, just a man. A mystery, but a man none the less. So, what do you think of our joining forces? You seem like a woman after my own heart; we could work well together."