Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#601 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-25-2010, 08:53 PM

"Yep." Ariella lit her cigarette up and flicked the match into the pit before putting the burgers and steaks on the barbecue. "Now we just have to wait."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#602 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-25-2010, 09:07 PM

Dolph lit a cigarette and passed on to Tala. "Yeah. Wonder how long it'll take?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#603 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-25-2010, 09:09 PM

"Not long. Just be cool." She nodded. "We can say we heard them screaming like little girls, but it's more likely than not a ploy to get us all arrested. We know our reputation. Y'know, welfairies?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#604 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-25-2010, 09:14 PM

"Yeah, I know," Dolph said. "Living off their daddys' taxes, and all that crap."

(#605 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-25-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
"If she won't listen, then I'll have no choice but to cast her off."

Meanwhile, the werewolves of the trailer park were starting to get annoyed with the amount of humans that were starting to enter the park. The people of the town as a general rule avoided the trailer park, considering it a place populated by layabouts and welfairies. The teens tended to avoid it too, as fights and drug deals were rumoured to take place. But lately, there'd been a few teens coming in on dares, which the territorial werewolves were not pleased with.

One werewolf, Tala, was meeting with one of her friends to discuss this problem. She generally attended the high school, but today she'd taken a sickie; this was more important than school.

Clarissa nodded grimly. "It's a pity too. If she does mess up, it's a waste." She sighed.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#606 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-25-2010, 11:51 PM

Alana was just getting home, still shaking, when he father pulled up in his squad car.
"Alana!" He shouted.
Alana screamed and jumped. "D-dad." She sighed and ran over to him, hugging him and starting to cry.
"What are you doing out here in your running outfit? And why are is your jacket torn?"
"I couldn't sleep so I went out for a run and I ended up down in the trailer park area. I ran into some jocks and then we were attacked by these wolves or dogs..." The end of it just trailed off because she was crying so hard.
"Alright, ssshhh. Calm down." Her father said, his teeth set firmly. He was p*ssed. "Did you scream?"
"Yes, daddy. We were all screaming." She lied a bit.
"And nobody came to help? None of the residents came outside?"
"No, daddy. None of them."
"Alright, let's get you down to the station to make a formal complaint."
Alana just followed what her dad was saying and got into the police car.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#607 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-26-2010, 07:29 AM

The leader of the jocks was also down the police station with his father, making a formal complaint.

(#608 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-26-2010, 07:32 AM

A police-woman named Jo was filing the complaint. "We'll look into it, alright?"

Ooc: I couldn't resist. XD

(#609 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-26-2010, 12:02 PM

"Most of us have jobs. They're just ignorant." She flicked her cigarette butt into the pit. "Bet that stupid b*tch'll file a complaint too. You ever seen her around school before?"

Halestorm
(#610 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-26-2010, 12:15 PM

"A couple of times," said Dolph. "She's really pushy; obviously has a crush on me, and I could only get rid of her by saying I was still getting over Lupe."

Closed Thread