Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#511 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-23-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Flynn replied, "That's a shame. Of course, there are vampire enclaves, but they're run by the Old Order."

"I guess it does," Dolph replied.
"Ah yes, the Old Order. What are your thoughts about them?" She titled her head towards her shoulder, looking at him with curious eyes.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#512 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-23-2010, 08:53 PM

"They've had their time," Flynn said, dismissively. "They're stuck in the past; can't see past their own noses."

"No," Dolph said. "You won't have to do that. I live with my pack cuz I was born there; they're my family. I'd never try and make you leave yours. If I do change you, the change will take a few days to complete. You will feel ill for the first couple of days, so you can just pretend to have the flu or something."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#513 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-23-2010, 08:55 PM

Rose nodded. "That's good to know." Suddenly, Rose leaned in and kissed Dolph passionately.

(#514 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 02-23-2010, 09:00 PM

Clarissa nodded. "To true. It's time for changes, I'm afraid. A pity though, their order was doing so well. Things are just out of their hands now." She sighed.

(#515 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2010, 09:02 PM

"And in the hands of the new order now," Flynn said, with a smile. "There are too few of them to keep any kind of order among the vampires. Even whole families of lamia are turning against the Old Order."

Dolph kissed Rose back, holding her in his arms.

(#516 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 02-23-2010, 09:06 PM

Clarissa nodded. "It's nice to see you believe in something. It's hard to find that, nowadays." She tilted her head and looked to the heavens. "I wonder...." She murmured, not bothering to finish her thought.

(#517 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2010, 09:09 PM

Rose's hands combed through Dolph's hair as she kissed him, and she enjoyed the warmth of him. At that moment, she just let go of all her worries, including the ever-present subconscious note on her size. Technically, she knew it was due to have an underactive thyroid, but knowing that didn't always help her self-esteem when she happened to stand by someone 'healthier' looking.

but for once, while she was with Dolph, she was able to forget about that.

(#518 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2010, 09:11 PM

"I believe in that," Flynn said. "Having the freedom to do as I wish, not have to obey the laws of a group of vampires who are still trapped in the past."

Of course, being made into a werewolf would fix that problem.

(#519 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2010, 09:13 PM

Rose hadn't asked about that part, of course. XD Rose pulled basck for a moment and said, "Wow. You're a great kisser."

(#520 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2010, 09:16 PM

"Thanks," Dolph replied. "You're not so bad yourself."

Closed Thread