Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-23-2010, 08:57 PM

Dolph changed back into his human form. "You can say it; I'm a werewolf. My parents are, too; and so are all the people who live in the trailerpark. That's my pack."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-23-2010, 09:00 PM

Rose blinked; her hand was now on his arm, and it had once been on one of his legs. She managed to stand on shaky legs. "I- wow." she luage=ghed a bit. "You know, whe I'd watch movies or read books when I was younger about stuff like this, where the normal kid meets somebody... extraordinary, I'd scream at the main character because they weren't catching on fast enough. But now that I'm in the same position, I realize I was being just as slow as a book character." She paused. "Are you a white wolf because you're a blond human?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2010, 09:08 PM

Dolph nodded. "Wolf fur generally is the same or close to the hair in human form," he said.

"And now you know why I have such an unusual name. Werewolves generally give their cubs names that mean either 'wolf', or names that have meanings of wolf qualities, like wisdom, speed or strength for example. My name means simply 'wolf'.

"Humans that are changed into werewolves sometimes take on werewolf names to belong within the culture, but it's not compulsory if their name fits. Your name would, in a way, cuz it's natural."

(#504 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2010, 09:12 PM

"My full name is 'Omarosa', actually, which just means 'beautiful one'." Rose said. She did a doulbe take. "Wait, changed? Are you saying that- that you're considering something like that even though we haven't even really dated? I mean, something like that is irreversible, right?"

(#505 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2010, 09:17 PM

"That's right," said Dolph. "You see, for us to be together properly, I'd have to change you. I'm only considering this cuz I love you; I realise that now. But it is irreversable, so you don't have to decide straight away. But it's much better than being a human could ever be. The moon looks so beautiful when you're a wolf."

(#506 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2010, 09:19 PM

Rose looked up into the sky for a moment, watching some clouds pass by. After a moment, she looked at Dolph again. "What are the pros and cons? I mean, I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I'm really stunned at what you're offering, but I- I want to make an informed decision, you know?"

(#507 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2010, 09:32 PM

"Well, the pros are that you'll be enhanced in every way. You'll be able to see, hear, touch, taste and smell everything properly; human senses are so dull compared to werewolf senses. You'll be able to run fast and you'll be strong. The cons I guess are that it's irreversable, you'll be sensitive to silver and you'll have to eat meat a lot; at least every other day.

"I can only change you full moon time; that's when werewolves can change humans. It's a couple of days off full now; if you haven't decided by then, you'll have to wait for another month til I can change you."

(#508 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2010, 09:33 PM

"How many days?" Rose asked.

(#509 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2010, 09:46 PM

Dolph calculated the number of days til full moon. "Full moon is on Wednesday this week."

(#510 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2010, 09:48 PM

"I'll have made my mind by then, okay? I mean, please don't feel like I'm trying to put off making a decision, I just want to think things through before I go with anytihng like this." She paused. "Will I have to move away from my mom, or something? I mean, she can't know, right?"

Closed Thread