Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 07:58 PM

"I never really get why you mess with me in the first place," Dolph said. "Is it jealousy, or do you just fancy me rotten?" This was a joke, of course.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-28-2010, 11:02 PM

Alana watched the two, wondering if anything was hidden underneath their bickering. She quickly shook her head. Now don't even go there, Lana. You know what happened to you the last time you were in one of these relationships. She shuddered at the thought. Last time she had been in a relationship, well, she still had the scars as some reminders. You are just not ready for another relationship. Besides, you just got here! Are you that much of a sl.ut? And what happen to the promise of "no guy drama" you made to yourself on the plane, huh. Are you just going to back down on that? She sighed. "You know, guys, I probably need to fine the rest of my classes. I'll see you all around, ok?" She gave a small smile.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-29-2010, 06:43 AM

Rose smirked. "Well, Dolph-o, you are kinda cute when you're mad." She said shamelessly. She was wondering what sort of reaction that would get out of Dolph. XD

(#44 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-29-2010, 06:44 AM

Bethany shuffled through the halls, trying to avoid running into her translator; the woman was even b*tchier than usual and probably would translate things wrong on purpose to make herself feel better. Stupid, stupid, stupid, just want to get to class without her stalking me all over the place.

Ariella was just wandering around until class started. She didn't much care right or left who she ran into; she was feeling fairly mellow. Well, she wouldn't for long; that deaf girl was in her homeroom, and the woman who was always with her set Ariella's teeth on edge. F**king vampires, getting jobs like this. Can't blame the human for trying to get away from her all the time. The werewolf checked her pockets for her cigarettes, grumbling when she realized she only had a couple left. Wonder if I can find Dolph, I can pay him back.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-29-2010, 11:31 AM

Dolph was about to make an angry retort, when he realised that was what Rose wanted. So he smirked instead. "I guess I'm just that irrestistable," he said.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-29-2010, 02:26 PM

"So irresistable that even the dodgeballs never pass up a chance to hit on ya in P.E." Rose said. She was clearly enjoying all of this. XD

(#47 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-29-2010, 04:44 PM

Alana saw that neither Dolph nor Rose were paying too much attention to notice anyone else. She said bye again and then started to walk towards her other classes.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-30-2010, 07:15 AM

Dolph barely even noticed Alana go.

"Just look out, or they'll be headed towards you, next," he said.

(#49 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2010, 07:50 AM

Rose grinned. "So, our feelings for each other are mutual, then?" She was still messing with him. XD She having too much fun to stop.

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-30-2010, 08:05 AM

"Of course," said Dolph. "I was of course filled with misery until you graced this school with your presence."

The school tannoy crackled into life, and the voice of the principal could be heard. "Attention students. Due to recent events, no-one is allowed to leave the school grounds during school hours until further notice. Thank you."

Closed Thread