Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 07:05 PM

"Ignore Rose," Dolph said. "She just thinks she's being funny, making fun of my name."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-28-2010, 07:07 PM

"Nice to meet you, too. And don't be embarrassed. Our minds always seem to get the best of us." She smiled, hoping to make the girl feel better. She turned to Dolph. "Hey, a little teasing is good for the soul. It makes you think on your feet. Besides, I like the name Dolph. Its...unique and interesting. I like unique and interesting."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 01-28-2010 at 07:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
eyeball_fish (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 07:11 PM

Nora laughed lightly. "I don't know about being funny," She admitted, "And I happen to be very forgetful... But- I'm not gonna fail the test!" The words were added in her defence with pride. "What time is it?" She asked, suddenly wondering if she could be on time. "Who all is in my Physics class again?"

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-28-2010, 07:11 PM

"Wouldn't matter if it was original, but it's nothing I haven't heard a million times before." Dolph looked at Alana carefully. She was human, but still pretty enough.

"Don't think I've seen you around here, before."

(#35 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-28-2010, 07:16 PM

"Um, I don't know who is in your physic's class and I belive it is around 8:45. My watch disappeared into my luggage." She told Nora. She turn to Dolph. "This is my first day here. I just moved here from Seattle, Washington. I actually just go here around 2 am this morning." She explained. "My dad lives down here and I wanted to be closer to him. So I just went ahead and moved back here." The smile she had on her face seemed to fade a bit.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-28-2010, 07:25 PM

"I live down the road, in the trailer park. You can always be like Rose and act like I'm beneath you cuz of that."

(#37 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-28-2010, 07:27 PM

She gave him a funny and confused look. "Why would I do that? Just because you live in a trailer park doesn't mean your any different from myself or anyone else here at this school. No one is beneath anyone. If I'm going to judge you on something, its not going to be on materlistic sh.it. It will be on your personality."

<3
(#38 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 07:30 PM

Rose didn't care that he lived in a trailor park at all. She messed with him because she just didn't get along with him from the day they'd met.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-28-2010, 07:47 PM

That was true. They just seemed to have a major personality clash from that first day onwards.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 07:54 PM

"I don't hate on your place, Dolph, you ever notice that? I just mess with you, and you only; I don't have much right to care where people live." Rose said.

Closed Thread