Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-28-2010, 06:43 PM

Alana looked at her schedule. "Hmm...I have DuVall as well, even though I am a junior. I must have already taken what most juniors here take then." She smiled. "I hope to see you in class then. At least I will see some familiar faces." She looked up and glanced around her. Her eyes rested on Dolph. She smiled and then looked back down at the girls. "Thank you again, so much, and I should probably go and see what I need to jump right into." She waved and then started to walk towards the way to her classroom.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 06:45 PM

Rose turned to look at whatever Alana had glanced at, and noticed Dolph. XD "Hey, looks, it's Dolph-o! Heya, Dolphin Boy, do you still had the same P.E. class as I do?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 06:47 PM

"Sadly yes, Rosey Posey," Dolph replied, scowling. He hated it when the other kids made fun of his name.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-28-2010, 06:48 PM

Alana stopped before going into the corridor to watch what was going on. She waiting in a corner near the doorway, as to stay out of everyone's way.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#25 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-28-2010, 06:51 PM

"Ah, figures. Well, dodgeball should be fun then, eh? Let's see who can hit each other in the head the most times." Rose said. Unlike dolph, she dind't care if people played around with her name; she could swear at them in French. XD

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 06:53 PM

"If you try and hit me too many times, you'll be sorry. I'll make you sorry."

(#27 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-28-2010, 06:54 PM

"Jeez, no need to freak out, Flipper." Rose said.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
eyeball_fish (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 06:57 PM

Nora blinked out of her daydream and looked up, "Flipper?... I'm sorry, Rose, I don't think that I've met... Dolph was it? Um. Hi, I'm Nora..." She said, as awkward as ever. She wished she had said some sort of goodbye to the girl who went off, but she had found herself thinking about the physics test again.
((I'm going to go soon soon. I'll try RP as much as I can...))

(#29 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-28-2010, 06:59 PM

Alana walked back over, also wanting to introduce herself to Dolph. She set her bag next to Rose's and Nora's bags. "Hi, Dolph. I'm Alana. Nice to meet you." She said, nicely and with a smile.

<3
(#30 (permalink))
Old
eyeball_fish (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 07:05 PM

Nora shook her head to try clear it. "Alana, I can't remember if I introduced myself properly... It's nice to meet you again, if I have." She said, feeling a bit embarrassed from her lack of memory about things...

Closed Thread