Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-28-2010, 06:15 PM

Alana silently walked down the hallways, trying to find all of her classes. She was catching pieces of the conversations when those of the murders caught her attention. Her father had briefly mention something about it, but she couldn't remember what since she had fallen asleep during the conversation coming from the airport earlier that morning. Her thoughts started to swirl around the thought of a psycho killer on the loose when she ran into someone. "Sorry!" She said, as the girl pushed through the crowd.
"Watch where your going, moron." The girl shouted over her shoulder, walking into her little group of friends. Alana sighed. So much for a good first day.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 06:15 PM

Dolph sat down near the bench where the two girls were. He wondered idly if it was worth trying to get out of the school at lunch. Maybe not in this form, but in the wolf form, he might be able to.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 06:16 PM

"You're welcome." Rose said, giving Nora a grin. "So, you still up to starting that Norse Mythology project at my house tonight for World Literature class?"

(#14 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-28-2010, 06:19 PM

Alana looked at her schedule and the next class she had was World Literature. She looked around, completely lost due to the mass group kids all around her. She quickly walked outside. She looked around and saw two girls sitting and talking. She sighed, figuring that they looked like they would be the most help out of her options and walked her. "Hi...uh, I was just wondering where the World Literature class was. I've been trying to find it on this map but I seem to get more lost than found." She smiled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#15 (permalink))
Old
eyeball_fish (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 06:21 PM

Nora blinked before remembering, "Oh yes. Definitely, I have it all arranged and approved by my parents, and it's scheduled in." She smiled and reached into her bag to pull out a pressed piece of paper and showed it to Rose. "I even made a timetable for the evening, so we can move from one Norse myth to the next with the greatest efficiency!" She told her friend, trying to be helpful. Sadly, Nora didn't understand how to relax. She looked at Rose and then paused, "I mean... If that's what you want to do... You can adjust the timetable, I-it's no big deal..."

(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-28-2010, 06:27 PM

Rose smiled. "Naw, that's fine. And we only need some of the main myths, like creation, how they believe the world will end, and stuff, not the entire thing." She looked up at the other girl. "Oh, to get there from here, go straight down the biggest hallway to the doors on the other end. There, to your left, you will find a stairwell; follow it up three flights of stairs. Right by the stairs will be the boys' restroom; walk past that until you come to room 314, which should be to your right."

(#17 (permalink))
Old
eyeball_fish (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 06:32 PM

Nora fumbled at that. "But... Details will get you higher grades- and... I want to achieve a 4.0..." She looked kind of sad saying this..

(#18 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-28-2010, 06:33 PM

Alana nodded. "Thank you so much! My name's Alana, by the way." She yawned. "Sorry, I just got here early this morning." She sighed mentally. Yeah, this is a great way to make friends, Alana. Make them seem like they bore you to death. Dumb-a.ss. Ask them what grade they are in. Ask them if they have this class. Show them your schedule. Do something other than gawk at them awkwardly.
"Uh..what grade are you two in? I mean, do you have World Lit.?" She asked.

<3
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 06:34 PM

Dolph yawned too; he'd been up late, and conversation of humans, especially human girls, was a drag.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-28-2010, 06:39 PM

Rose looked at Nora. "We can add some extras, but adding a lot of extras won't get us extra credit with Mr. DuVall; all we can get is 100%." She turned to Alana. "Yeah, I have World Lit with DuVall, and I'm a Sophomore."

Closed Thread