Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-09-2011, 09:33 AM

Taka went up to Andre. "Where are we going to eat?"

"There's a nice little pizzeria around here that we'e going to visit," Andre replied.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-09-2011, 09:40 AM

"Let's go there, then," Phelan replied impatiently. "And soon, cuz I'm starving."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2011, 09:41 AM

"We're going right now," Andre said. "After food, we only have one more thing to do, and then I'll check you in the the hotel you're staying in.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2011, 10:02 AM

"Alright. You can tell us about it over dinner."

They soon got to the pizza place and were able to find a table without much trouble.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2011, 11:43 AM

Taka's eyes bugged at the choices available. "What is bacon? What is sausage? You can have those on pizzas? Are pepperonis hose little red pieces of spicy meat? I like those red meats. What's a pineapple? And why would you want a pizza with so many veggies?"

Andre was unable to smother his laughter. "Bacon is fried pig meat with lots of fat; delicious, but terribly unhealthy. Sausage is similar to the pepperoni, but different flavor; both are meats mixed up with other ingredients. Pineapple is a yellow fruit that's very sweet and tangy, and quite popular on pizza."

"Oh! Can I try this bacon on my pizza, as well as the pepperonis?" Takaia asked.

"If you wish," Andre replied.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2011, 06:40 PM

"How can it be unhealthy to eat meat? Canines are built to eat it all the time, tho we can eat vegetables too, if we like," Phelan asked Andre. He wanted to order the meat feast pizza.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2011, 06:43 PM

"Bacon is almost entirely fat," Andre said. "Cholesterol will build up in your arteries over time, you know."

"That's just weird..." Taka looked at the meat feast pizza, as well. "Whoa, this one's got everything meaty! I'll take it!"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2011, 06:47 PM

"I've eaten loads of bacon over the years, and never had any problems," Phelan said with a shrug. "Maybe humans are just built differently to canines."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2011, 06:52 PM

"We are," Andre agreed.

"I've never had bacon," Taka said with a pout.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-09-2011, 06:54 PM

"One of the places where I lived as a cub was nearby to a cafe," Phelan said. "The owners used to give bacon to my mother cuz they liked canines. We only moved from there after I was grown up, cuz my mother said it was time for me to be independant."