Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#511 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-29-2009, 10:07 AM

"I heard about that." Sinopa didn't want to talk about what was upsetting her.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#512 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-29-2009, 10:10 AM

"So, tell me what's upsetting you, then. I might be able to help."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#513 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 10:15 AM

"It's just to do with this idiot back in camp. I've been friends with him since he was a pup, and how does he repay me? Treating me like I'm less than him. He hit me! I'm older than him. And he goes around bossing everybody around. He'd sure as hell be fit in a Vigilante pack. He acts like an Alpha." She growled a bit.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#514 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 10:21 AM

Rusty shrugged. "That's normal. It's what happens when you have no leaders; here, I and Lupe tend to lead most of the time, cuz we're the strongest. The strongest always ends up leading, whether it's official or not. But I'd like to think that we're more civilised than that as far as ironing out disputes goes."

(#515 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 10:22 AM

"I think he's just p*ssed off because his girlfriend or whatever lost a pup. Miscarriage." She put her head down on her paws. "He won't talk to her or even go near her now. And then he gets all mad. Yesterday he kicked out a Vigilante after she helped us find food!"

Halestorm
(#516 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 10:28 AM

"Are you sure you've got it right? Just that it sounds like you're automatically finding reasons to take a stranger's side against your friend's," said Rusty.

"Lupe would understand how it is in a renegade camp; she came from one. So did Crevan. Those were the names they were given by their parentswhen they were born; whereas the rest of us were given them by humans. Master sometimes gets renegades off the streets to train up as guards. He'll have you change to human shape so you can give him your name, then after that, you're not allowed to change unless he says you can."

(#517 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 10:31 AM

"She told us where a rabbit hole was. Then she was telling me what things were like where she was, and I thought it was interesting, then he showed up and got mad at her for it." She sighed. "She wasn't being rude at all, all she said was that things were different where she was from."

She looked at him. "Seriously? I thought you guards were just given names when you were bought or taken."

Halestorm
(#518 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 10:33 AM

"It depends on the human; Master tends to take renegades as adults, so they're already used to one name. I was bred for the purpose of being a guard, and so was Hunter. Raven, I think, was found at a police station. He was too young to have been given a name. I guess his mother gave him up for some reason."

(#519 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 10:35 AM

"Not enough food, maybe." She sighed.

Halestorm
(#520 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 10:38 AM

"Anyway, I expect Master will get a new guard to take over while Crevan's away."