Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-29-2009, 09:32 AM

"..." Sinopa leaned against the fence once he was gone, thinking about what he'd said about needing a new guard. ... Be better off here. Wouldn't have to deal with Phelan being a d*ck. She rubbed the back of her head, biting her lip. .. And maybe I could smuggle some of my food out to the camp. Just don't know how. She crossed her arms and looked up; it was cloudy out, and she groaned. "Not rain, anything but that!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-29-2009, 09:36 AM

As if the rain had been waiting for her to say such a thing; it began to fall. XD Rusty got up and went inside the shed, which had an opening both sides so that the guards could easily get in and out the junkyard. The perimeter fence surrounded the junkyard, and another fence surrounded it, meaning that there was a short alleyway between the fences. That was where Rusty's master was walking. This fence had a gate set in the middle, accessable only by humans, so that the guards couldn't get loose.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 09:40 AM

Sinopa sat down and curled up, hoping she wouldn't get too wet. She hoped, rather darkly, that Phelan's tent sprung a leak. XD

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#504 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 09:42 AM

Rusty didn't mind the rain too much, but he was resting at the moment rather than patrolling, so saw no point in getting wet. He wondered if Sinopa would come and see him again.

(#505 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 09:46 AM

Sinopa sighed and covered her head with her arms, looking over her shoulder. Surely Rusty would have noticed her scent by now? She gave a very quick whistle.

Halestorm
(#506 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 09:51 AM

Rusty's ears went up. He pushed the outer door open and saw Sinopa. "You can come in here if you want. The others are out on patrol."

(#507 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 09:52 AM

"Thanks." She stood up and headed inside.

Halestorm
(#508 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 09:56 AM

Rusty's bowl, once again, had some food left in it. There were comfortable beds there for the guards, with rugs on them.

(#509 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 09:57 AM

Sinopa changed back to her wolf form and curled up on the floor to try and dry off. "I'm about ready to go crazy."

Halestorm
(#510 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 10:06 AM

"Why's that? And you can finish up my food, if you want." Rusty settled down besides Sinopa.

"It's pretty crazy over here right now; the routine's all messed up cuz Crevan's hurt and has gone away from here til he's better, so now there's just me, Lupe, Hunter and Raven to patrol. We really need five to do so efficiently."