Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#491 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-29-2009, 08:23 AM

"Hell if I know."

Sinopa was walking near the junk yard in her human form, her hands in her pockets and her head down. She had a bruise on her cheek where Phelan had hit her, and it hurt pretty bad; she was ignoring it though. Too much of a f**king chicken, won't do anything to make things better for the camp.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 11-29-2009 at 08:39 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#492 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-29-2009, 08:49 AM

Rusty was lazing in the sun inside the junkyard, his eyes half closed. Two of his fellow guards, a reddish wolf named Lupe and a grey fox named Crevan, had gone to fight the vigilantes the day that the humans took the cubs. Lupe was alright, but Crevan had been wounded and had been temporarily taken off patrol.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#493 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 08:51 AM

Sinopa leaned against the fence, staring at the road in front of her. She could smell Rusty nearby, but didn't want to draw attention.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#494 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 09:13 AM

Rusty's master was walking along the perimeter fence, deep in thought. He knew that he'd have to find a replacement for Crevan; the guard would take a while to recover from his injuries. But guards were so expensive; and he couldn't count on finding another street canine, as the humans called the renegades, to replace Crevan.

(#495 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 09:15 AM

Sinopa heard footsteps and quickly stood up straight so she wouldn't get yelled at. "..Uh, what's wrong, sir?" She blinked.

Halestorm
(#496 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 09:21 AM

"Oh, nothing much," he replied. "You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a replacement guard? One of mine is injured."

(#497 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 09:23 AM

"I wouldn't know. Sorry about that." She scratched the back of her head. "What happened?"

Halestorm
(#498 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 09:25 AM

"I lent two of my guards out to a business who needed to borrow them," he replied. "They paid well for the hire, and there's always that risk. They're paying for the vet's bills too, so I won't be out of pocket, but it does mean I'm less one guard while he gets better."

(#499 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2009, 09:28 AM

"Well, I hope you can find another one, then." She tried to give a sympathetic smile, but it was rather twitchy because her cheek hurt. "Ow."

Halestorm
(#500 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-29-2009, 09:30 AM

"I hope so, too," he said. He walked off down the perimeter fence.