Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-25-2010, 03:59 PM

"Ah. I can see he's very good to you; you're clean, well-fed, your coats all healthy..." Corey looked down at his mangy, brownish fur and made a wheezing, dog-laugh. "I used to be sort of like that, but then my master -and friend, he was both- died, and I ran away from the pound."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-26-2010, 07:58 AM

"That's sad," Kasa replied. "Not all pet owners are good; there were these people down the road who had a white fox canine who they were cruel too. He ran away, too; I wonder what happened to him."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-26-2010, 12:44 PM

"He's at our camp; his name is Todd. He used to be spoiled, but then the kids came; thus, he's not used to working for himself, or even sharing, and has a hard time. I'd help him, but he's offended easily and very vicious, and I already got bit once; hell just have to fumble around on his own for a while, I suppose," Corey said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-27-2010, 10:48 AM

"That happens; pets aren't taught how to look after themselves, and if they became pets as cubs they don't really know anything about survival," Kasa replied. "I know I couldn't live out on the streets, I'm too pampered."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-27-2010, 02:32 PM

"I got lost very quickly; my master taught me to read and to walk more or less like an awkward human, but I don't have any street smarts. I'm getting better, but it's due to the alpha-types back at the camp helping me," Corey said. He paused, then added, "That's the odd thing about these camps; there is no definite hierarchy, which I suspect annoys the vigilantes staying there who fleed the forest; there are only a few who just have more power than others, and no rigid chain of command. It can be confusing to follow for newcomers."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-28-2010, 12:40 PM

"Perhaps it's time to appoint a few leaders, in that case," Kasa suggested. "It would make it much easier for the cause as a whole, if everyone's sure about who's meant to be in charge. It should be obvious who is meant to be a leader; there doesn't have to be just one, there can just be all the alphas given that title as a matter of course. Then the group can be more organised and can settle down."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-28-2010, 02:28 PM

"Well, ti seems to be happening on its own; Phelan is more or less the one pushing the protest isue, and others have been more or less acknowledging him as leader of it. The leader of the Vigilantes still has his own power, but he and Phel seem to agree on and want a lot of the same things, at least on this issue, and work together," Corey said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-29-2010, 11:24 AM

"That's how things work in the human world a lot of the time," Kasa said. "The true leaders take charge naturally, without needing to announce it."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-29-2010, 03:25 PM

"Yeah, I sort of noticed," Corey said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-30-2010, 08:35 AM

"The mayor for example might be the elected leader," Kasa said. "But he takes direction from my master, who is the true leader, when all's said and done."