Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-14-2010, 09:56 PM

Obligingly, Corey took his wolf form, and immediately scratched his ear with his hind leg, and odd nervous habit of his. "So.... uh... your master.... ah... he's running that whole business with the new mall where the forest used to be, right?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-15-2010, 07:33 AM

"That's right," Kasa replied. "I hear him talking on the phone about it most nights, and sometimes his workers come over for meetings."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-15-2010, 07:59 AM

"Really? Wow." Corey said. He paused. "Well.... ah... relatively soon, those of us at the camp will start protesting for canine rights. Could you do us all an enormous favor and listen in to your master and his partners? We want to know the huans' reactions to our protests, any plans they might make to prevent us from freely protesting, and also any new developments about that mall.... but of course this is all up to you whether or not you want to participate."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-15-2010, 05:52 PM

"I'll be glad to help," Kasa replied, after thinking about the proposition for a few minutes. "I'm often in the room while the meetings are held, unless I don't want to be. My master doesn't see any danger; after all, he doesn't think that I'd be listening, or even capable of thinking."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-15-2010, 07:16 PM

"That's perfect," Corey said. "So you really don't mind? I'll stop by once a week... ish. Ish, because don't want your master realizing I stop by regular as clockwork; best if he thinks I'm just.... uh... er... hoping to m-mate, or something," he said. Were he in his biped form, he'd have been blushing. As it was, he suddenly looked down at his paws, and everything about his posture screamed embrassment.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-17-2010, 04:22 PM

"That's fine," Kasa said, easily. "He won't mind that, cuz he thinks that there's no way you can get into the garden."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-17-2010, 05:34 PM

Corey gradually straightened, eassured by how well Kasa took that statement earlier. "Yeah. Too bad he doen'st know that the real harm is in letting us just see each other."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-18-2010, 12:36 PM

"I'm not even sure he'd notice," Kasa said, somewhat sadly. "He's been really preoccupied lately."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-18-2010, 09:30 PM

"I'm sorry," he said politely. "Are you close to your... master?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-25-2010, 11:16 AM

"Very," Kasa replied. "I've lived as his pet ever since I was a cub."