Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2010, 03:51 PM

Phelan woke up at the same time and yawned widely, before settling back down again.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-07-2010, 03:57 PM

Taka gently licked Phel under the chin, then settled back down herself; when Zeke was done, he'd likely just curl up and sleep again.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 09:14 AM

In the city, Zeeva was reading a book at home. The doctors at the institute had finally released her back to her parents, and she'd never been happier. She still had an occasional nightmare fit because of the side effects of the medication that she'd been on for so long; the doctors had admitted that they didn't know when they'd go away.

While her parents and the doctors saw her insistence at knowing she was a canine as a delusion, she knew it was not true. Her parents were not her true parents, but she loved them all the same. Her mother, slightly less; it was her mother who had demanded Zeeva be put into the institution in the first place.

But her father - he was her closest friend; hell, her only friend. She'd been homeschooled, as her mother was very disapproving of public and private schools alike, and her father Philip had been her teacher for the most part.

Once she was sure her parents were asleep, she made her way downstairs to the kitchen, where the back door was, and left the house discreetly. After she was some way away, she changed to her canine form - a sleek black vulpine with green eyes and white tips on her ears. It felt amazing to be free again, and she planned on exploring the city once more to rediscover it. She used to spend nights like this - wandering around at night, running from guards and renegades alike. It made her feel alive.

Tonight, however, she was content to wander around the block, not wanting to go too far from home just yet. She'd been locked up for five years; she didn't want to get lost in the changing city. As dawn neared, she returned home and changed back to human form, the girl with black hair, tanned skin, and green eyes, before going back inside. Her parents were still asleep so early in the morning.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2010, 08:29 AM

Ooc: Miranda, I was thinking they could meet the runaway pet today...

Taka woke early to hunger pains. Automatically, she stretched and got up as if to leave and go rummage for food. Then she sighed, remembering that Phel was likely to not let her go still; it'd onyl been a few days since she'd had Zeke, and he tended to fuss over both her health and Zeke's. So she gently nudged Phel instead, trying to wake him.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2010, 07:53 PM

Phelan woke up and stretched.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2010, 08:06 PM

"Do you think you'd let me go out and forage for food?" Taka asked.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2010, 08:53 PM

"I'm not sure about that," Phelan said. "You shouldn't go alone. What if something happened to you? Zeke can't eat solid food yet; I couldn't feed him."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2010, 08:59 PM

"What if you came with me?" Taka asked.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2010, 10:01 PM

"If I come with you, we'll have to leave Zeke with someone in the camp, so that we'll know that he's safe."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2010, 07:32 AM

"Antos can watch him; in return, I can offer to watch her little cub sometime." Taka said. "I just really, really need to get out of this camp for once; I'm going mad."