Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-26-2009, 08:13 AM

"There wasn't much there to make it worth while her being there. Besides, one rabbit hole is hardly going to feed the whole camp."

When Taka ran off, Phelan rolled his eyes. "Good riddance. Hopefully, she won't be back."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-26-2009, 08:16 AM

"You're a fool." Sinopa snarled at him and stalked away to her tent.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-26-2009, 08:18 AM

Phelan followed Sinopa and cuffed her hard accross the head. "Say anything like that again, and you'll regret it. Just who the hell do you think you are, anyway? Traitor."

(#204 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-26-2009, 08:18 AM

Ooc: Does anyone want to play a big bad human with me? Please? I hate talking to myself.

Meanwhile, at work, Marius was dicussing how they might go about taking the cubs from the vigilantes, for the cubs were valuable. "I say we ought to distract all the adults, get them to come to us, then send a few in to eal with whoever's left with the cubs and take them."

(#205 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-26-2009, 08:20 AM

"Ow!" She snarled at him angrily, baring her teeth. "You're the one who's being a fool! We meet someone who can tell us where we can find food outside the city, away from the Vigilantes and the humans, and you turn her out! She may have known where more rabbit holes were! But no, you can't stand the idea of having someone who isn't part of our pack here!"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#206 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-26-2009, 08:25 AM

"That's a load of crap," Phelan replied. "If we keep going outside the city for food, then sooner or later the other camps will catch on. Second, like it or not, a vigilante is going to attract human attention if they join our camp, which means the cubs are in danger if she stays. And third, I'm trying to think of everyone here. You on the other hand are being emotional and selfish, putting your own feelings ahead. To my mind, the ones already here are more important than some jumped up snob of a vigilante."

One of Marius' collegues, a woman named Janice replied, "That makes sense. After all, the cubs are valuable; we don't want them harmed in the slightest and if we wait til the clean up operation, that might well happen."

(#207 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-26-2009, 08:26 AM

"She still could have told us where to find food. You're just scared!"

Halestorm
(#208 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-26-2009, 08:27 AM

Marius nodded. "Indeed. The sooner we get the cubs, the better; I believe their official mating season is soon, and we want to get the ones they have now and not have to wait until spring." He paused. "Does anyone have any ideas for the distraction?"

(#209 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-26-2009, 08:31 AM

Phelan cuffed Sinopa again. "I'm not scared of anything. You however will be once I tell all the other strongest members that you're a traitor. You'll be running out of here as fast as you can. And if you say anything more to me, you'll regret it."

Janice said, "We could lure them away with food, maybe; or perhaps use those devices that imitate their calls, so they think they're being challenged by another pack. We can use our guards to make sure they remain there, and in the meantime, the group we send to get the cubs can get them."

(#210 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-26-2009, 08:33 AM

Sinopa growled, but said nothing. The glare she threw at him was extremely venomous. O_o

Halestorm