Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#141 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-25-2009, 05:31 PM

Rusty gave her a stare. "Even a bad master is better than starving to death or dying of the cold."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#142 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-25-2009, 05:32 PM

Sinopa flinched and stood back up, her head down. "I-I know." Her ears perked up when she heard a noise. "Sh*t."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#143 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-25-2009, 05:33 PM

"That's probably the others coming back," Rusty said. "Better take what you want and go before they do."

(#144 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2009, 05:37 PM

"You have a box I can use to carry some food in?" Sinopa's ears went back in fear.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#145 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-25-2009, 05:41 PM

Rusty pushed a small box that had contained biscuits towards her.

(#146 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2009, 05:42 PM

"Thanks." She nudged him gratefully with her head and picked up the box in her teeth, running out of the shed.

Halestorm
(#147 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-25-2009, 05:44 PM

Rusty went to meet his fellow guards.

(#148 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2009, 05:45 PM

Sinopa glanced back before disappearing around a corner outside, and she headed straight back for the camp.

Halestorm
(#149 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-25-2009, 05:48 PM

A female lycaon sat watching the cubs playing with a look of sadness on her face. Her name was Marea, and a few days earlier, she had miscarried.

Phelan was making his way back to camp, using the alleyways and keeping out of sight. He'd gone to the whole and had dug out a rabbit and her kittens; he'd eaten the kittens and was bringing the rabbit back for the cubs. He was in human form with the rabbit inside his jacket so as not to attract attention.

(#150 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2009, 05:54 PM

Sinopa changed into human form halfway back and picked up the box, opening it and sniffing the biscuits. "...?" She took one out and bit into it, making a bit of a face of confusion. "Mmph." They tasted good, but.. well, they looked like cookies. With a shrug, she continued walking back after shutting the box.

Halestorm